Avatar 2 releasing December 16, to be titled “Avatar: The Way of Water”, original film to be remastered for theaters, update: Avatar 3 (2024), Avatar 4 (2026), and Avatar 5 (2028) announced

1 hour ago, Best said:

Dude. Stop quoting me and trying to get me to tell you anything. Christ. 

Bookmarking this for the next time you constantly @ someone to get help with something like they’re your personal tech support. :p

• Shocked 1
  • True 1

18 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I'm with best here. I already told Stepee the site. I don't know why he keeps asking. 🤷‍♀️

I went there and it was all just pictures of my mother playing with russian dolls. 

We have multiple people who want to know the site now though so I hope he delivers. If he wants he can pm it to silentbob and then he can tell me. The one best uses has fantastic quality so I want that specific one for my upcoming trip.

17 hours ago, TheLeon said:

Bookmarking this for the next time you constantly @ someone to get help with something like they’re your personal tech support. :p

You can bookmark it all you want. I'm completely done with the guy and have been since early May. His pm's he sent me were absolutely pathetic. He doesn't know how to mind his own business and thinks he's clever. 

1 hour ago, Best said:

You can bookmark it all you want. I'm completely done with the guy and have been since early May. His pm's he sent me were absolutely pathetic. He doesn't know how to mind his own business and thinks he's clever. 

..you pm’d me

Anyway, I just am curious what the site is?

1 minute ago, stepee said:

When you get the 5090 you can join the super secret of gamer pm

Wow which got delayed until 2025. Then you will say Switch 2 OLED. This is bullshit. 
angry table throw GIF

• Haha 2

Avatar 3 is definitely on my radar after seeing these in 3D. The technology alone has me hooked. The stories are nothing to great but are done well enough to keep you invested. 

23 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

holy FUCK dude BACK OFF

You have the same issue as he does. You just never mind your own business but I'm over it now lol. Yea, the pm's he sent me were gross and I don't need him for any advice. I did just fine with the quest 3 with stickey helping me out. 

Just now, Best said:

Avatar 3 is definitely on my radar after seeing these in 3D. The technology alone has me hooked. The stories are nothing to great but are done well enough to keep you invested. 

You have the same issue as he does. You just never mind your own business but I'm over it now lol. Yea, the pm's he sent me were gross and I don't need him for any advice. I did just fine with the quest 3 with stickey helping me out. 

Do you mind if I do a thread posting screenshots of the pms? The way you are phrasing it makes it sound like I pm’d you out of the blue or something, but you pm’d me and I responded. Then you pm’d me again and I responded again.

Check them again, you were whining about how victimized you are and I stood my ground and said I won’t support you if you are being racist or sexist on here. Your entire issue is because I called you out for that racist comment you made at Keyser.

Let me know if I can post them and I’ll do the thread in biggies board.

7 minutes ago, stepee said:

Isn’t it still scheduled for December?

December 2025

5 minutes ago, Best said:

Deepest apologies for reading and engaging with posts on a public forum.  

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, stepee said:

Do you mind if I do a thread posting screenshots of the pms? The way you are phrasing it makes it sound like I pm’d you out of the blue or something, but you pm’d me and I responded. Then you pm’d me again and I responded again.

Check them again, you were whining about how victimized you are and I stood my ground and said I won’t support you if you are being racist or sexist on here. Your entire issue is because I called you out for that racist comment you made at Keyser.

Let me know if I can post them and I’ll do the thread in biggies board.

No don't post anything. Just leave me alone and don't interact with me ever again. I thought you would have gotten the picture after ignoring you for 2 months. 

But this is it, stop communicating with me and don't post personal messages for the public to see. Like I should even have to tell you that. 

7 minutes ago, Best said:

No don't post anything. Just leave me alone and don't interact with me ever again. I thought you would have gotten the picture after ignoring you for 2 months. 

But this is it, stop communicating with me and don't post personal messages for the public to see. Like I should even have to tell you that. 

Of course I wouldn’t post private messages without permission…which is why I asked permission. I won’t post them, people can see what really happened now just by your response here.

Anyway, it’s a public form so idk what to tell you beyond blocking me if you want. I’m not asking for a lot here, you’re the one making this a big deal. Just, what is the 3D website you are using?

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Of course I wouldn’t post private messages without permission…which is why I asked permission. I won’t post them, people can see what really happened now just by your response here.

Anyway, it’s a public form so idk what to tell you beyond blocking me if you want. I’m not asking for a lot here, you’re the one making this a big deal. Just, what is the 3D website you are using?

So you didn't mock me by creating that one thread after the pms? You've mocked me on other occasions when it had absolutely nothing to do with you. I thought you were my friend but I know how you are now. 

I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about your comments above. You're a pos imo so that's all that matters.

I'm not blocking anyone and will just ignore your ass like I was doing for over 2 months. Now this is my last time interacting with you. 

2 minutes ago, Best said:

So you didn't mock me by creating that one thread after the pms? You've mocked me on other occasions when it had absolutely nothing to do with you. I thought you were my friend but I know how you are now. 

I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about your comments above. You're a pos imo so that's all that matters.

I'm not blocking anyone and will just ignore your ass like I was doing for over 2 months. Now this is my last time interacting with you. 

I did create a thread mocking your racism after you double downed on a racist comment. Nobody brought that up until now so idk what you are talking about it, I’m not denying that. I don’t need to deny things I say as I’m comfortable with how I interact with people.

Anyway, this isn’t a big personal thing, I’m just asking for a simple website link and you are making this so much harder on yourself.

I gotta get going so I’ll leave it be for now though.

I’m just hoping to find sources for unreleased 3d discs on some sort of streaming site. 

As for of my fav 3D movies

Madagascar 3: Most Wanted - great 3d pop and the colours are stunning. Plus it’s a fun movie 

Marvel films, starting with Avengers -Thor is meh, Captain American isn’t that bad. Although things got real good after the first Avengers movie

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse - you know the movie, but now in 3d

Ready Player One, Fantastics Beasts 1&2, Despicable Me/Minions series, Kung Fu Panda/How to Train Your Dragon series, Pacific Rim, Final Destination 4&5, The Walk, X-Men: Days of Futures Past, 

**maybe not great movies but the 3D is good in your face fun

Jaws 3D

Ghostbusters 

11 hours ago, silentbob said:

I’m just hoping to find sources for unreleased 3d discs on some sort of streaming site. 

As for of my fav 3D movies

Madagascar 3: Most Wanted - great 3d pop and the colours are stunning. Plus it’s a fun movie 

Marvel films, starting with Avengers -Thor is meh, Captain American isn’t that bad. Although things got real good after the first Avengers movie

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse - you know the movie, but now in 3d

Ready Player One, Fantastics Beasts 1&2, Despicable Me/Minions series, Kung Fu Panda/How to Train Your Dragon series, Pacific Rim, Final Destination 4&5, The Walk, X-Men: Days of Futures Past, 

**maybe not great movies but the 3D is good in your face fun

Jaws 3D

Ghostbusters 

No Harold & Kumar 3D on your list invalidates the entire thing :nottalking:

Even if you hate the H&K movies, the 3D in it is one of the best out there IMO :p 

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

No Harold & Kumar 3D on your list invalidates the entire thing :nottalking:

Even if you hate the H&K movies, the 3D in it is one of the best out there IMO :p 

I haven’t been able to find a cheap copy and have yet to see it

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, silentbob said:

I haven’t been able to find a cheap copy and have yet to see it

WWW.EBAY.COM

<p>Immerse yourself in the hilarious holiday adventure of Harold and Kumar with this Blu-ray 3D edition of "A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas". Directed by Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg, the 2012 comedy movie features an R rating and an extended edition that includes a digital copy and Ultraviolet access.</p><br /><p>Join Harold and Kumar on their quest to find the perfect Christmas tree and witness their wild...

And

WWW.EBAY.COM

<p>Immerse yourself in the holiday spirit with "A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas" on 3D Blu-ray! This hilarious comedy from directors Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg follows the misadventures of the stoner duo as they search for the perfect Christmas tree. Featuring an all-star cast and a wild mix of genres, this film is sure to be a hit with fans of comedy and holiday movies alike.</p><br /><p>This special edition 3-disc...

DO IT!!!!

WWW.EBAY.COM

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas 3D (Blu-ray Disc, 2012, 3-Disc Set, Canadian) at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Even cheaper, but Canadian (I don't know if that makes a difference)

I have access to 3 different places to stream 3D movies all with a good selection of movies but none of them offer H&K 3D. I loved the first 2 movies and would love to experience the 3rd one in 3D.