Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

On 7/24/2024 at 8:55 AM, Kal-El814 said:

A Cybertruck passed me on the road yesterday and the thing was covered in a matte black wrap. Looked like a blacked out dumpster driving down the road. The windshield wiper is so comically large I'm stunned they don't just yeet themselves off the vehicle 100% of the time. Driver caught me laughing at the car as he passed me, got pissed, sped off, and almost drove off the road. I felt bad.

Don't feel bad. You're doing the lord's work. If we all pretended these people made fine decisions we only encourage it. They must feel the consequence of ridicule for their choice if we want them to ever better themselves :p 

• Halal 1

I've stumbled on a few articles now about how bad of a father Musk was to his transgender daughter. 

He was mentally and verbally abusing her starting at the age of 4 yrs old. 

He even scolded her for using the word "fabulous" when describing things. 

She is 20 now and has no relationship with him. But he said the liberal woke agenda stole his "son" from him. 

It's always the peices of shit that are worth billions of dollars. 

WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Musk failed to note in his post, which has been viewed more than 117 million times, that the video had been edited.
APNEWS.COM

A video using an artificial intelligence voice-cloning tool to mimic the voice of Vice President Kamala Harris saying things she did not say is raising concerns about the power of AI to mislead ahead of November’s elections.

He's also banned the account of white dudes for Harris. If he keeps this up congress should haul his ass in.

• stepee 1

On 7/30/2024 at 11:23 AM, chakoo said:
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Musk failed to note in his post, which has been viewed more than 117 million times, that the video had been edited.
APNEWS.COM

A video using an artificial intelligence voice-cloning tool to mimic the voice of Vice President Kamala Harris saying things she did not say is raising concerns about the power of AI to mislead ahead of November’s elections.

He's also banned the account of white dudes for Harris. If he keeps this up congress should haul his ass in.

Theres several of these vids now… cant wait to see this crap flooding facebook..

It does say something tat they need Ai to make her sound unhinged while Trump provides his own idiocy no manipulation needed

6 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

IMG-9344.jpg
IMG-9345.jpg
IMG-9346.jpg
IMG-9347.jpg
IMG-9348.jpg
IMG-9349.jpg

I hope this incident illustrates for everyone that transphobes and TERFs aren't worth dealing with at all. The IOC is twisting themselves into knots trying to figure how to handle DSD athletes in an attempt to appease these weirdos, and then JK Rowling and the American Right flip their shit over a cis female boxer having the audacity of competing while brown and muscular.

30 minutes ago, Jason said:

Forcibly beamed onto every Tesla's center console display? 

Why do I see Trump as The Penguin from Batman Returns controlling the Batmobile. I can just see some non Republican drivers punching through the floor to detach whatever is controlling it, while on auto pilot.

11 minutes ago, ort said:

Hardline Free Speech Advocate Musk is suing advertising companies for choosing not to advertise on his social network… 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

X said the companies worked against their economic self-interests in a conspiracy violating US antitrust law

Golly gee I wonder why advertisers are fleeing a platform where:

• PUSSY IN BIO bullshit is absolutely fucking everywhere
  • The absolute worst people on the internet pay a tithe to papa Musk so their mental diarrhea gets amplified to the top of every fucking thread with even minor engagement
  • Racist and homophobic shit goes completely unmoderated and is often amplified

So go ahead, Elon, you twat. Sue because advertisers no longer want to pay for the privilege of being kernels of corn in the steaming pile of shit you’ve turned twitter into. Musk and his users make Reddit and Redditors look like Rhodes Scholars, a more impressive achievement than any company he’s ever taken over.

• Halal 3

36 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Golly gee I wonder why advertisers are fleeing a platform where:

• PUSSY IN BIO bullshit is absolutely fucking everywhere
  • The absolute worst people on the internet pay a tithe to papa Musk so their mental diarrhea gets amplified to the top of every fucking thread with even minor engagement
  • Racist and homophobic shit goes completely unmoderated and is often amplified

So go ahead, Elon, you twat. Sue because advertisers no longer want to pay for the privilege of being kernels of corn in the steaming pile of shit you’ve turned twitter into. Musk and his users make Reddit and Redditors look like Rhodes Scholars, a more impressive achievement than any company he’s ever taken over.

Concerning