Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

8 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Is…that a real picture?

does he realize how fucking stupid he looks?

outside to match the inside I guess 

It isn’t, pretty sure it’s one of the thousands of weird sycophant accounts, or parody, who can tell the, apart.

1 hour ago, thewhyteboar said:

He's such a rotten, miserable piece of shit. His children have my sympathy. 

Just don't comment on his speech issues because CitizenVectron will hunt you down and harass you!

6 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I don't think sprouting BS is a disability

The skin that makes up the anus is the same type of skin that makes up the lips. It's very possible Musk's anus is where his lips are supposed to be, so maybe that's a disability? I don't know

• Haha 2
  • True 1
  • Hype 1

34 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

The skin that makes up the anus is the same type of skin that makes up the lips. It's very possible Musk's anus is where his lips are supposed to be, so maybe that's a disability? I don't know

Does he have mouth hemorrhoids?

• Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

The only thing impeding elons speech is the volume of shit coming out of his mouth

This is accurate. He just speaks really fast because he has a ton on his mind at any given time. I'm not making fun of it but it's a real issue he has. I was just watching an interview with him and Don Lemon. His responses were really fast and mumbled a bit. 

14 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

The only thing impeding elons speech is the volume of shit coming out of his mouth

Yeah I have no idea if he has an actual speech impediment, but sweet Jesus bleeding on the cross the man is a fucking moron. 

• True 1

8 hours ago, Best said:

This is accurate. He just speaks really fast because he has a ton on his mind at any given time. I'm not making fun of it but it's a real issue he has. I was just watching an interview with him and Don Lemon. His responses were really fast and mumbled a bit. 

He could have so much less on his mind. Imagine having that much money and choosing to make yourself miserable by being a constant societal pest. I feel like he aspires to picture himself as some combination of Logan Roy and Tony Stark, but knows that in reality he’s those two after they’ve each had about six strokes. So dumb. 200.gif

• Halal 2

A Cybertruck passed me on the road yesterday and the thing was covered in a matte black wrap. Looked like a blacked out dumpster driving down the road. The windshield wiper is so comically large I'm stunned they don't just yeet themselves off the vehicle 100% of the time. Driver caught me laughing at the car as he passed me, got pissed, sped off, and almost drove off the road. I felt bad.

• Haha 4
  • Sicko 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1
  • Hugs 1

12 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

A Cybertruck passed me on the road yesterday and the thing was covered in a matte black wrap. Looked like a blacked out dumpster driving down the road. The windshield wiper is so comically large I'm stunned they don't just yeet themselves off the vehicle 100% of the time. Driver caught me laughing at the car as he passed me, got pissed, sped off, and almost drove off the road. I felt bad.

Pour some mountain dew out for his ego RIP

Just now, SuperSpreader said:

Pour some mountain dew out for his ego RIP

Abandon all hope ye who enter here.

As someone who generally likes or at least appreciates atypical looking cars, it's truly shocking to see just how stupid this thing looks IRL. It's an engineering unicorn. Everything about it is a mockery of taste, design, and other vehicles with which it shares the road... yet it also somehow fails to rise to the level of contempt for common sense that something like a stupidly lifted, coal rolling Dodge Ram brings to the proceedings.

• Hype 1

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

Abandon all hope ye who enter here.

As someone who generally likes or at least appreciates atypical looking cars, it's truly shocking to see just how stupid this thing looks IRL. It's an engineering unicorn. Everything about it is a mockery of taste, design, and other vehicles with which it shares the road... yet it also somehow fails to rise to the level of contempt for common sense that something like a stupidly lifted, coal rolling Dodge Ram brings to the proceedings.

I’ve seen a couple in the bay area and it’s soooooo stupid that I really do feel bad for the people who bought it. At least anyone who isn’t also a HORRIBLE person. But even if they were just a little horrible I still feel kinda bad. To spend so much on a luxury car, possibly stretching above your means to do so, and to be a laughing stock, it’s wild. I can’t think of any other vehicle where you can spend so much and most people think it’s a joke instead of being envious.

36 minutes ago, stepee said:

I’ve seen a couple in the bay area and it’s soooooo stupid that I really do feel bad for the people who bought it. At least anyone who isn’t also a HORRIBLE person. But even if they were just a little horrible I still feel kinda bad. To spend so much on a luxury car, possibly stretching above your means to do so, and to be a laughing stock, it’s wild. I can’t think of any other vehicle where you can spend so much and most people think it’s a joke instead of being envious.

I just don’t know who this car is for other than Musk stans who want the privilege of shelling out somewhere between $50K and $100K to be glorified beta testers. It’s not great at being a truck, the reliability and fit & finish appear to be doodoo. With other Teslas if you end up winning the build quality lottery you at least have a reasonable vehicle even if the prices are too high on most models now that EV competition is more robust. They generally fulfill their design purpose. The Cybertruck’s raison d’etre appears to be Elon wanted a stainless steel wedge on wheels. Good on the engineering team for making that vision a reality, I guess?

Just now, Kal-El814 said:

I just don’t know who this car is for other than Musk stans who want the privilege of shelling out somewhere between $50K and $100K to be glorified beta testers. It’s not great at being a truck, the reliability and fit & finish appear to be doodoo. With other Teslas if you end up winning the build quality lottery you at least have a reasonable vehicle even if the prices are too high on most models now that EV competition is more robust. They generally fulfill their design purpose. The Cybertruck’s raison d’etre appears to be Elon wanted a stainless steel wedge on wheels. Good on the engineering team for making that vision a reality, I guess?

It’s like when you try garlic wine. Yeah, that’s garlic wine. They did it. It’s what it is. Nobody will ever enjoy it. But it’s the TRUTH.

• Halal 1
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Driving one of those in the bay area must be a nightmare. Those roads are tough enough to drive in a normal car.

• True 1