Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

13 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

Threads is interesting because it's super clear how desperate most of these people are for approval and how much they ONLY do social media stuff all day. I never got into Twitter, maybe it's obvious there too. 

11 hours ago, Air_Delivery said:

ih72loh06fab1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

its the same 

Anas Haqqani, the Taliban leader of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan has weighed in:

Twitter has two important advantages over other social media platforms. The first privilege is the freedom of speech. The second privilege is the public nature & credibility of Twitter. Twitter doesn't have an intolerant policy like Meta. Other platforms cannot replace it.

• Thanks 1

LPKWYJJUO7MA3TQRN37BWYVBKA.JPG&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The first beneficiaries appear to be high profile influencers like Andrew Tate, DC Draino, Ian Miles Cheong, Benny Johnson, and Ashley St. Claire.

Former Twitter staffers who worked on creator-focused products expressed skepticism over the rollout, with several calling it a PR stunt. One former Twitter executive who worked on creator partnerships and who asked to remain unnamed to avoid retaliation, said that, “any kind of content monetization we’ve done in the past was based on a revenue model. This just feels pulled out of thin air for a specific subset of creators that he wanted to placate.”

The former Twitter executive also cast doubt on Twitter’s revamped metrics, including impressions. “The numbers are totally and completely bogus,” she said. “It’s all completely made up. It really feels like they’re arbitrarily writing checks to people they like, which is not a sustainable creator strategy.”

• Guillotine 1

There’s just got to be some write off trick or something that is the plan with all of this. I know I know, but it’s just nobody can seriously be this dumb to take over a business and run it like this. He’s obviously got to be ignoring a LOT of advice constantly here. 

14 minutes ago, stepee said:

There’s just got to be some write off trick or something that is the plan with all of this. I know I know, but it’s just nobody can seriously be this dumb to take over a business and run it like this. He’s obviously got to be ignoring a LOT of advice constantly here. 

He was pissed off people were making fun of him on Twitter and that that teenager was tracking his plane.

Just now, Jason said:

He was pissed off people were making fun of him on Twitter and that that teenager was tracking his plane.

But even if you buy it because of that wouldn’t you want to “show” them by making it even more successful afterwards? Not just purposefully implode it. 

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

But even if you buy it because of that wouldn’t you want to “show” them by making it even more successful afterwards? Not just purposefully implode it. 

He's a fucking moron who seems to be an uppers addict. Seems like it was an uppers high impulse purchase given how hard he tried to get out of the deal.

Just now, Jason said:

He's a fucking moron who seems to be an uppers addict. Seems like it was an uppers high impulse purchase given how hard he tried to get out of the deal.

Impulse purchase he can’t get out of so he just uses it as some big dumb toy to at least get some joy out of it makes sense yeah 

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

Impulse purchase he can’t get out of so he just uses it as some big dumb toy to at least get some joy out of it makes sense yeah 

I mean who hasn’t impulsively bought dumb things before that in retrospect you didn’t value at all?