Let's Get Physical (Media) - A Thread for Avid Physical Media Collectors

15 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Why a steelbook though? It should have a foamy squishy book like the book of the dead edition of the evil dead.

I believe they got a lot of complaints about the books rather bad odour. Plus the cover crackled, split and dried up when opened and used. Would have been cool to have the squishy cover but the novelty would be hard to keep long term, unlike a steelbook (which I love)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lot's of goodies to share:

Sixth Sense 25th Anniversary 4K - Oct. 22nd

Spoiler

Technical Specs:

• NEW 4K RESTORATION OF THE FILM
  • HDR PRESENTATION OF THE FILM
  • 4K Blu-ray audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MA and 2.0 Dolby Digital Descriptive Audio, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish 2.0 Dolby Digital
  • Blu-ray audio: English 5.1 Uncompressed (48 kHz/16-bit), English And French 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish 2.0 Dolby Digital
  • 4K Blu-ray subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French
  • Blu-ray subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French
  • 18009.jpg

Signs 4K - Oct. 22nd

Spoiler

Technical Specs:

• NEW 4K RESTORATION OF THE FILM
  • HDR PRESENTATION OF THE FILM
  • 4K Blu-ray audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MA and 2.0 Dolby Digital Descriptive Audio, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish 2.0 Dolby Digital
  • Blu-ray audio: English 5.1 Uncompressed (48 kHz/16-bit), English And French 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish 2.0 Dolby Digital
  • 4K Blu-ray subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French
  • Blu-ray subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French
  • 18010_tn.jpg

Late Night w/ the Devil 4K - Oct. 28th By Second Sight

Spoiler

Special Features and Technical Specs:

• DOLBY VISION/HDR PRESENTATION OF THE FILM
  • New audio commentary by Alexandra Heller-Nicholas and Josh Nelson
  • Bringing Their 'A' Game: an interview with Directors' Colin Cairnes and Cameron Cairnes
  • Mind if I Smoke?: an interview with Actor Ian Bliss
  • We're Gonna Make a Horror Movie: an interview with Actor Ingrid Torelli
  • Extremely Lucky: an interview with Actor Rhys Auteri
  • Cult Hits: Zoë Rose Smith on Late Night with the Devil
  • Behind the Scenes with the Devil
  • The Making of the Night Owls Music
  • South by Southwest 2023 Q&A with David Dastmalchian, Colin Cairnes and Cameron Cairnes

Limited Edition Contents

• Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Haley Turnbull
  • 120-page book with behind the scenes images, storyboards and new essays by Kat Hughes, James Rose, Rebecca Sayce, Graham Skipper, Julieann Stipidis and Emma Westwood
  • 6 collectors' art cards
  • 18003_tn.jpg

A film that I am sincerely struggling to remember if I had ever even SEEN it anywhere, let alone heard of it as I'm so into war films.

Imprint Films presents A Bridge Too Far in 4K:

Australian label Imprint Films has informed us that it is preparing a 4K Blu-ray release of Richard Attenborough'sA Bridge Too Far (1977), starring James Caan, Michael Caine, Sean Connery, Dirk Bogarde, and Edward Fox. The release is scheduled to arrive on the market on November 27.

Description: Shot on location in the Netherlands, this BAFTA-winning film is one of the great WWII epics, based on the book by Cornelius Ryan, and assembled an enormous league of screen legends: Dirk Bogarde, James Caan, Michael Caine, Sean Connery, Elliott Gould, Edward Fox, Gene Hackman, Anthony Hopkins, Laurence Olivier, Ryan O'Neal, Robert Redford, and Liv Ullmann.

This brand NEW 4K Dolby Vision restoration comes loaded with brand NEW and archival Special Features, and is housed in a strictly Limited Edition 3-Disc Hardbox with an exclusive booklet.

18019_tn.jpg

18020_tn.jpg

Talk about something I never knew I needed, The Neverending Story 4K Collectors Set from Imprint Films.

VIAVISION.COM.AU

Celebrate the 40th Anniversary of one of the most beloved films of all time in this Limited Edition definitive set

$250 AUD