Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - "Terry Arrives! Fighting Pass" video

Keyser_Soze

I know we are all supposed to be playing Akuma, and maybe I should, but I had been trying to play AKI and she just seems so complicated. I switched to Cammy and maybe I can gel better with her.

(originally I played as Manon back in the day because it's just easier to throw people, but then when AKI came out I tried her instead)

Or maybe I can play Akuma. :p

On 5/29/2024 at 12:09 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

@Paperclyp @stepee Ok I finally beat him. I tried out a bunch of different characters but you know how I won? Using Manon the character I had been using the whole time until now. :silly:

It was pretty easy too. Weird.

I heard they nerfed manon at some point pretty bad? 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Would expect nothing less from a Ryu main. :]

I still haven’t tried akuma. At a family reunion today and tomorrow but I’m gonna make a point to play a bunch when I get home. 

• Sad 1

I want all four character and I told myself I’m going to get the character passes as they come out for this one so fine but damnit why does it gotta be an extra $20 if you want the new stages too. $30 for the stages and costumes and characters would be way more fair.

• Sicko Sherman 1

55 minutes ago, stepee said:

I want all four character and I told myself I’m going to get the character passes as they come out for this one so fine but damnit why does it gotta be an extra $20 if you want the new stages too. $30 for the stages and costumes and characters would be way more fair.

You can unlock the stages in the game by playing and getting drive tickets. So it's pay more money for lazy people. :p

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You can unlock the stages in the game by playing and getting drive tickets. So it's pay more money for lazy people. :p

But drive tickets is too grindy idk i don’t count that. But yeah that is true as far as looking at how it’s still better than the snes days. I did get a bunch of drive tickets with that purchase too but whenever I try to find cool stuff like tmnt costumes nothing is available I can use those for.

• Sicko Sherman 1

I know they don't have an event every time a character is out but by just doing the Akuma event I had more than enough tickets to get the Akuma stage. It only took a few hours, I don't know if you consider it grindy but I was having fun fighting the Akuma.

11 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I know they don't have an event every time a character is out but by just doing the Akuma event I had more than enough tickets to get the Akuma stage. It only took a few hours, I don't know if you consider it grindy but I was having fun fighting the Akuma.

I consider it a bit grindy. Not that nobody will have any fun doing it, but I just hate the entire type of unlocking. I rather do whatever I want to and just play the new stages as they come out and idk I just feel for $30 if it included stages and characters I’d feel better about it. But I guess I’m a casual player who wants everything and exactly who they want to charge :P

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - "M. Bison Gameplay" trailer
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - "Terry" teaser trailer
  • 5 weeks later...