Canadian Insurrection | UPDATE - Oversight commission rules invocation of Emergency Act by Trudeau was warranted

1 hour ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Does it matter that the Peterborough police suspect that the guns were described as a crime of opportunity?  And that the thieves had entered several commercial yards that evening looking for something to steal?  And that the truck was found in the opposite direction of Ottawa?  Or are people here just going to assume it was the Freedom Convoy idiots with no evidence?

As someone who frequently worked in Brampton, this wouldn’t be shocking if unrelated either. (shootings in the news most days from there lately) I think with all the crazy happening it’s hard not to think of putting them together in this case and I still have worries. Last year I did get stuck behind a truck convoy (mostly pickup) over farming issues I believe on a local road or 2. They were loud, tons of signage, flags and honking. So I know they have the trucker convoy like spirit. Plus this kinda centralizes them better to distribute to Ottawa, Niagara Falls and Windsor. Sure the last 2 aren’t an issue right now but they weren’t for the first week or so either. Also Ontario and a few provinces are heading into a long weekend with Monday being Family Day. Again, who knows what these crazy folks will do 

A covert operation conducted by an Edmonton security firm determined some protesters occupying the Coutts border had become so emboldened by the blockade's success they discussed blocking cargo terminals at airports across the country in an ongoing attempt to force a change of government in Ottawa.

Rational, democratic actors.

• CitizenVectron changed the title to Canadian Anti-Vax Insurrection | UPDATE - Emergencies Act invoked, multiple blockades cleared out; Ottawa occupation remains
2 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Real heroes

There is pretty much nothing you could require of me that would keep me away from my kids in such circumstance. The mental health of these folks is clearly not good.

50 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

There is pretty much nothing you could require of me that would keep me away from my kids in such circumstance. The mental health of these folks is clearly not good.

There was that guy that got kicked of a transplant list because he wasn't vaccinated. The degree to which some people's minds have been warped by this is astonishing.

• True 2

5 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Who among us knew that at the entirety of the Canadian political system was being held together by such the thinnest of threads :lol:

Global warming has melted the maple syrup used to stick the pieces together. 

• True 1