Canadian Insurrection | UPDATE - Oversight commission rules invocation of Emergency Act by Trudeau was warranted

1 hour ago, chakoo said:

If you have to go with "I saw a grandma, she couldn't be a racist" then you have no valid point to give.

One time I was in a canadian tire in DT toronto and an old white women in a wheelchair angrily gave my chinese wife & mother in law the finger for no reason other than her being a racist POS. We never talked or interacted with the person, we were just simply happen to be looking at items in the same area of the store. 

It’s literally one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard anyone say about anything ever. Old people racist? What?!!??!?! I thought part of the aging process was the shedding of your racism layer? Everyone knows racism is young man’s game. What a fucking idiot.

13 minutes ago, stepee said:

It’s literally one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard anyone say about anything ever. Old people racist? What?!!??!?! I thought part of the aging process was the shedding of your racism layer? Everyone knows racism is young man’s game. What a fucking idiot.

When I first read that grandma can’t be racist I had a good laugh, but they’re serious. It’s like Randel in Clerks 2 talking about his grandmother calling him a porch monkey and the broken beer bottle.

• Thanks 1

Overheard a guy at work last night in the break room complaining about these mandates as the news about the truck convoy was on the TV, and complaining about what happened to our freedom, and how we're "more like Russia than Russia", and how we should "just let the guy from North Korea take over", and all I could think was shut the fuck up, you miserable old bastard. 

1 minute ago, Brick said:

Overheard a guy at work last night in the break room complaining about these mandates as the news about the truck convoy was on the TV, and complaining about what happened to our freedom, and how we're "more like Russia than Russia", and how we should "just let the guy from North Korea take over", and all I could think was shut the fuck up, you miserable old bastard. 

Next time ask him which specific freedoms we've lost.

15 minutes ago, Brick said:

This is the whole problem, haven’t you been reading the thread. You should have let him know that while you disagree, his opinion is still incredibly valuable. Then you should have  invited him out for a cup of coffee to hear more about his concerns and the solutions he would like to see put in place. Make sure not to mention any counter points as not to upset them, just listen. Do not be dismayed when they become more radicalized in their absurd views rather than moving one inch towards yours. Do this with everyone, dedicate your life to it, and be the change you want to see in the world and also ponies and unicorns and fluffy clouds and magic and wonder. *explodes into a ball of pure sunshine*

• Thanks 2
  • True 1

13 minutes ago, silentbob said:

As a fellow severe broken ankle sufferer. I have no sympathy for this asshole and hope his case is tossed out.

Truck protest organizer slips and breaks ankle. Set to sue city and mayor of Ottawa for “unsafe conditions” Probably slipped on his own frozen piss

:sickos:

This absolutely needs to be added as a post reaction.

Let's just block the streets for all vehicles and then complain when the snow isn't properly cleaned.

GettyImages-1238278201-1.jpg?w=600
TECHCRUNCH.COM

GiveSendGo exposed passports and driver's licenses used to validate the payments of donors.

They had a 50GB cloud bucket with images of donors' passports and drivers licenses. This is that "Christian" fundraising site in the US that Americans (and Russians!) are using to prop up the protests and flow illegal money into Canada.

It’s not known for exactly how long the bucket was left exposed, but a text file left behind by an unnamed security researcher, dated September 2018, warned that the bucket was “not properly configured” which can have “dangerous security implications.”

S3 buckets are used for storing files, documents or even entire websites in Amazon’s cloud but are set to private by default, and require a multi-step process before a bucket’s contents can be made public for anyone to access.

The exposed bucket had over a thousand photos and scans of passports and driver licenses uploaded since February 4, when the Freedom Convoy’s page was first set up on GiveSendGo. The filenames suggest that the identity documents were uploaded during the payments process, which some financial institutions require before they can process a person’s payment or donation.

• Haha 2

image.jpg
WWW.CP24.COM

Police say that they are closing Queen’s Park Circle “effective immediately” in response to a number of social media posts regarding a potential demonstration involving “a large number of vehicles.”

As I mention, TPS will act swiftly if those idiots were at all serious about coming here. 

Toronto should really loan out the TPS to OPS, they probably could fix the situation in a day.