What games have you purchased lately?

Chris-

This seems like a really solid $5 spent but why does it have two of the four turtles :/ Like just make it one character and then select the turtle or at least have all turtles available with dlc or something. 

Want to call out this months humble bundle again - lots of cool stuff in it but worth the $11.99 for the criminally overlooked Sifu alone as well. I’m starting it over and damn 3D beat em ups don’t get better. You can smash your way through on easy or get super deep in its combat system. Runs like a damn dream on deck these days too. 

The rest of the bundle has some interesting games on there and if you haven’t gotten Gotham Knights yet then even more beat em up goodness, but Sifu is the standout and a game that needs to get more notice imo.

8 hours ago, stepee said:

This seems like a really solid $5 spent but why does it have two of the four turtles :/ Like just make it one character and then select the turtle or at least have all turtles available with dlc or something. 

Because they were in the first game.

14 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Because they were in the first game.

That just seems like more of a reason they should be here! It just seems if you are going to have the turtles it should always be all four.

• 4 weeks later...

My Memcard Pro 2 showed up this weekend. I finally bought one in the last batch Rondo Products had up for order a month ago. Now I'll be able to use my slim PS2 as a region-free ps1/ps2 system. I think this is ultimately going to be the better way for me to play ps1 & ps2 games since it takes up so little space on my desk, the dvd drive isn't super loud like on my modded ps1, and I don't have to worry about my phat BC ps3 dying while playing a ps1 game. The purple card will let me play games off an sd card, I got it off Amazon a few weeks back in prep. I probably won't use it much as I still have ps2 games to play but it doesn't hurt to have.

spacer.png

NToMe6O.jpeg

l3dWPZZ.png

Humble Choice was a bit of a dud, but I spent the $8 to keep getting the 6 month deal so it's worth it.  (I feel I already got my money's worth on the past two months)

Spent $16 on MH Rise + DLC, plus Iceborn for World.  Another $7 for Chorus and a few other indies.  And a Steam magic buck for Super Time Force.

All the rest are giveways, including a few Prime ones I forgot to import in the past.