Warhammer 40K: Space Marine II (PC/PS5/Xbox Series) - update (09/14): multiplayer class guides from ItalianSpartacus

Commissar SFLUFAN

I’ll write more as I get further in the game, but man, so far I’m loving this experience. Mind you I play WH (mostly Fantasy/TOW, but some 40k), and loved the original game.

But still, they really capture the current setting (because GW has long ago abandoned the satire this game was built on).

and the Rubicon moment I really wasn’t expecting. I went media blackout on this, and got to come in completely unspoiled. 

Only on the third mission, but I’m having so much fun. 

For the Emperor!

8 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

I’ll write more as I get further in the game, but man, so far I’m loving this experience. Mind you I play WH (mostly Fantasy/TOW, but some 40k), and loved the original game.

But still, they really capture the current setting (because GW has long ago abandoned the satire this game was built on).

and the Rubicon moment I really wasn’t expecting. I went media blackout on this, and got to come in completely unspoiled. 

Only on the third mission, but I’m having so much fun. 

For the Emperor!

If you’re happy with the first three missions I can confidently say you’ll love the last 3

• Halal 1