Warhammer 40K: Space Marine II (PC/PS5/Xbox Series) - update (09/14): multiplayer class guides from ItalianSpartacus

Commissar SFLUFAN

6 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

One of my friends is trying to be a holdout in this game, but I think that’s because he thinks it is going to be structured like Darktide, which we didn’t care for. 

I can’t remember: is Darktide a Left 4 Dead style game?

5 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Got it. @Spawn_of_Apathy Space Marine is more gears of war like, it’s single player focused with mplayer available. Mplayer is not the main attraction like with Darktide.

oh yeah I know. I think we’ll really enjoy it. But my one friend was the one worried. I showed him the “before you buy” I posted and he’s on board now too. 

Just now, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

oh yeah I know. I think we’ll really enjoy it. But my one friend was the one worried. I showed him the “before you buy” I posted and he’s on board now too. 

TELL YOUR ONE FRIEND NO PITY, NO REMORSE, NO FEAR

I remember Wade saying the first game was pretty fun for what it was; didn't do anything new or exciting, but what it did do it did it very, very well. I should wait for the next time it's on sale and pick it up. The Anniversary edition on Steam is like $70. That's a bit steep for an older game. 

6 minutes ago, Brick said:

I remember Wade saying the first game was pretty fun for what it was; didn't do anything new or exciting, but what it did do it did it very, very well. I should wait for the next time it's on sale and pick it up. The Anniversary edition on Steam is like $70. That's a bit steep for an older game. 

It goes on sale for $17ish here and there. 

Just now, Mercury33 said:

It doesn’t take that long to get the broad strokes of it so you’re comfortable with this particular story. 

I'm sure that is the case, but I hate not knowing da lore. I feel like I'm missing so much context. Happened with Wukong big time.

11 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I'm sure that is the case, but I hate not knowing da lore. I feel like I'm missing so much context. Happened with Wukong big time.

That’s fair. I was all set to get WuKong and then I think it was the Fextralife review said that the story and everything was extremely difficult to appreciate and even follow if you didn’t already have a good knowledge of Into The West. That alone made me hold off. 

6 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

That’s fair. I was all set to get WuKong and then I think it was the Fextralife review said that the story and everything was extremely difficult to appreciate and even follow if you didn’t already have a good knowledge of Into The West. That alone made me hold off. 

I'm not getting that feeling at all with Wukong and Ive picked up the basic premise of the story pretty well. And I'm admittedly almost mentally challenged when it comes to lore. I'm 4.5 chapters in and don't feel like the story is really anything of importance anyway lol

13 hours ago, Bacon said:

WH:40K is literally:

Pure Human = Good

Anything Else = Bad (from perspective of Imperium)

But also sometimes Pure Human = Bad

And then the goal is to kill everyone who is Bad, even if that also means many Good die in crossfire. There are stories, but they don't really matter.

• Sicko 1
  • Halal 1