NBA/Professional Basketball OT

Pikachu

39 minutes ago, Best said:

Yea so if he isn't picked 55th by the Lakers I'm not sure what his plan is. I didn't read into it enough. 

If nobody picks him up in the draft he's not going to the NBA. His dad is his only hope for that.

12 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Bronny got drafted by the Lakers. No surprise. 

Good on him for riding his dad’s fame. 

I completely missed this!

This will be VERY interesting. 

14 minutes ago, Brian said:

Good for Lebron for having the power to make the LA Lakers draft his son.

At the same time, I want to thank Michael Jordan for not subjecting us to his mediocre sons. #MJ🐐

I can't wait for him to get exposed

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Bronny got drafted by the Lakers. No surprise. 

Good on him for riding his dad’s fame. 

Pretty sure I saw some rumors saying that he was planning to play abroad if he got drafted by any not-Lakers team.

Just now, Ghost_MH said:

Pretty sure I saw some rumors saying that he was planning to play abroad if he got drafted by any not-Lakers team.

I saw that, too. lamo. Can't wait for him to fall flat on his face.

It's not like I actively dislike him as a person, I know nothing about him. I'm just tired of hearing about him. If not for his dad, he'd have never been drafted. He'd be a random no name college athlete. And all the praise about him being the first person in his family to go to college and he's done after a year. Pfff.

Yea, Bronny was barely a Division 1 player tbh. There's no way on Earth that he can compete in the NBA at this point in time. 

But this is how life works unfortunately. Daddy is a powerful man pulling a lot of strings. 

I'm not understanding why the Lakers want Klay Thompson so much. He is passed his prime and lost a lot of his athleticism. 

I guess he could be an ok spot up shooter but meh. 

WWW.ESPN.COM

The Boston Celtics majority ownership group, led by Wyc Grousbeck, is planning to make the franchise available for sale. News of the plan to sell comes two weeks after the...

This is what I expect Dodger owners are doing as well. Build a ridiculously good team and sell it after a championship 

4 hours ago, Biggie said:
WWW.ESPN.COM

Klay Thompson plans to join the Dallas Mavericks on a three-year, $50 million deal that includes a player option, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

So 16 million a year?

Not sure why he was so pissy at GSW then.

Guy ended the season coming off the bench and they probably would have been better off if they had benched him sooner. At one point wasn't GSW offering him like 20 mil a year to come back and he was pissed if wasn't 25 or something?

I can see why a team like Dallas would overpay a bit on a player like Klay. After that playoff run I am sure they feel like a team that has a legit shot at a ring and just need a little tinkering around the edges. Since pretty much everyone agrees Dallas's fatal flaw was only being two deep an experienced vet with championship experience like Klay who still has the ability to catch fire on a given night could mean a lot to them.

That all said, when Klay was playing hardball my opinion was that his view of himself and what he was actually worth was just too far apart. Why pay a guy coming off your bench 20-25 million? My opinion was he was an 8-10 million role player at this point. So I guess good for him getting a little more than that, but still not exactly sure why he was so angry at GSW if he was willing to take 16 mil a year....

• Halal 1

42 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

So 16 million a year?

Not sure why he was so pissy at GSW then.

Guy ended the season coming off the bench and they probably would have been better off if they had benched him sooner. At one point wasn't GSW offering him like 20 mil a year to come back and he was pissed if wasn't 25 or something?

I can see why a team like Dallas would overpay a bit on a player like Klay. After that playoff run I am sure they feel like a team that has a legit shot at a ring and just need a little tinkering around the edges. Since pretty much everyone agrees Dallas's fatal flaw was only being two deep an experienced vet with championship experience like Klay who still has the ability to catch fire on a given night could mean a lot to them.

That all said, when Klay was playing hardball my opinion was that his view of himself and what he was actually worth was just too far apart. Why pay a guy coming off your bench 20-25 million? My opinion was he was an 8-10 million role player at this point. So I guess good for him getting a little more than that, but still not exactly sure why he was so angry at GSW if he was willing to take 16 mil a year....

Very well said and I agree with you. 

5 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:
WWW.NBCSPORTSBOSTON.COM

Celtics fan favorite Derrick White is staying in Boston after agreeing to a lucrative four-year contract extension.

So glad Boston is keeping the core intact for a good while. I've been a DWhite fan since he was a rookie with the Spurs.

Good for him. Still miss him on the Spurs though 

I absolutely love watching Caitlin Clark play. She was on fire the first half with 13 points and 7 assist. The Fever are winning at half against the best team in the Wnba.