NBA/Professional Basketball OT

Pikachu

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Reverse racism plain and simple. The girl who bumped her to the ground should have got knocked the fuck out by Caitlin. 

She's been getting beat up from the very first game. And the comments made by current and older players are all from jealousy. They all should embrace her because she's making the sport popular.

Hell I downloaded the WNBA app just to watch Caitlin play. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Nothing is more unbecoming than jealousy. Those WNBA players are pathetic. 

Yea it's really bad right now. But Clark is extremely tough and mature and handles all of this with class. 

2 minutes ago, Brian said:

I got a bet on Boston winning it all so either way, I will be having fun

I'll be honest this is going to be a hell of a series. I may say the Mavs got it in 6 but I'm absolutely not confident about that at all. Should be fun. 

26 minutes ago, Best said:

They will probably get one in Dallas. But the Celtics got this. 

Maybe. Both teams have 2 superstars but the Celtics have a much better supporting cast.  

• True 1

The Celtics D is too good. Celtics don’t need to double Luka and Kyrie so the role players aren’t getting open shots.  Celtics don’t have a defensive liability in the top 6 of their rotation.

If Mavs got anything outside of Luka, Mavs would have won game 2.  Celtics shot poorly from 3. Tatum didn’t have a great game. Porzingis is playing only 20 mins. With Kyrie being shutdown, Mavs don’t have enough firepower. 

I think Celtics in 5 is a lock. 

WWW.ESPN.COM

Dan Hurley has turned down the Lakers' six-year, $70 million offer and will return to chase a third straight national title at UConn, sources told ESPN.

Dan Hurley has turned down the Los Angeles Lakers' six-year, $70 million offer and will return to chase a third straight national title at UConn, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

The Lakers would have made Hurley one of the NBA's six highest-paid coaches. But before opening talks with the Lakers, Hurley already had an offer from UConn to become one of the highest-paid NCAA coaches, and those talks will continue, sources told Wojnarowski.

Hurley signed a six-year, $32.1 million deal with UConn after the 2022-23 season.

After a dogged pursuit of Hurley over past weeks, the Lakers will regroup and resume bringing in candidates for interviews with hope of hiring a coach by the NBA draft later this month, sources told Wojnarowski.

His new deal with UConn is reportedly $50 million over 6 years.

47 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
WWW.ESPN.COM

Dan Hurley has turned down the Lakers' six-year, $70 million offer and will return to chase a third straight national title at UConn, sources told ESPN.

His new deal with UConn is reportedly $50 million over 6 years.

Smart move.  Fuck the Lakers  

• True 1

Cs were lucky last night to get away with that one as bad as  they were offensively. But their defense is elite and Luka is getting no help. And they're such a deep team that even when a guy like Tatum is having a bad shooting night, you got 4 other guys in double digit scoring. And it's not like JT wasn't contributing elsewhere with his 11 assists.

I think Dallas will get a win at home. But I feel like Banner 18 is super close.

• True 1

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Cs were lucky last night to get away with that one as bad as  they were offensively. But their defense is elite and Luka is getting no help. And they're such a deep team that even when a guy like Tatum is having a bad shooting night, you got 4 other guys in double digit scoring. And it's not like JT wasn't contributing elsewhere with his 11 assists.

I think Dallas will get a win at home. But I feel like Banner 18 is super close.

Jrue Holiday is the X Factor. That dude is worth every penny. 

• True 1