NBA/Professional Basketball OT

Pikachu

42 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

What a comeback by Boston. I'm glad I didn't stop watching after the first half.

I thought they were gonna really fuck up and let the Pacers win this without their best player. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

I thought they were gonna really fuck up and let the Pacers win this without their best player. 

That's what they do. Games that should be very winnable and they just flop. It's frustrating to watch. This was a nailbiter, but they showed grit and didn't quit. They need that.

12 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Celtics vs Mavs should be fun

Dallas definitely needs to win then. Imagine if Boston wins? You'll never hear the end of it! A bunch of fat clam chowDAHH faced Boston fucks flapping their face floops. jfc it's already unbearable

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Dallas definitely needs to win then. Imagine if Boston wins? You'll never hear the end of it! A bunch of fat clam chowDAHH faced Boston fucks flapping their face floops. jfc it's already unbearable

I hate Boston so I'm with ya. 

• stepee 1

3 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

Difficult to imagine a team that's won a lot of titles... winning a title...

12 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Surprised no one posted it. RIP weed advocate. Cancer sucks, etc

WWW.CBSSPORTS.COM

Walton was a two-time NBA champion, MVP and Hall of Famer

I saw this when it broke but I know only like 2 people here care about the NBA so I didn't bother to post it. RIP to a legend. 

1 hour ago, SuperSpreader said:

I wish they had won already because it's hard staying up so late for these games.

I don't even work and I don't stay up for this stuff. I actually use the games to help me fall asleep. 

I knew the Wolves would steal one but the Mavs will end it next game. 

3 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

I wish they had won already because it's hard staying up so late for these games.

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

I don't even work and I don't stay up for this stuff. I actually use the games to help me fall asleep. 

I knew the Wolves would steal one but the Mavs will end it next game. 

It’s going 7

18 minutes ago, Biggie said:

It’s going 7

It's never been done in NBA history but hey, Michael Jordan from 1988 is on the Wolves so you never know. 

Spoiler

:|

44 minutes ago, best3444 said:

It's never been done in NBA history but hey, Michael Jordan from 1988 is on the Wolves so you never know. 

Hide contents

:|

They might not complete the comeback but it’s going 7. 

3 hours ago, Brian said:

Anybody see Trae lately? Cuz Luka on his way to a title

Spying I See You GIF by NBA

Is he though? Real Talk he needed Kyrie fo sho.  Maybe one day the Hawks will get Trae some players. Until then I guess I will take comfort in knowing he owned the Knicks that one year.

Luka is ridiculous. So unathletic, slow etc yet averages nearly a triple double in this year's playoffs. He is the modern day Larry Bird and its a joy to watch. 

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

Is he though? Real Talk he needed Kyrie fo sho.  Maybe one day the Hawks will get Trae some players. Until then I guess I will take comfort in knowing he owned the Knicks that one year.

Every NBA star from the beginning needed another star by their side to win a title. That's a terrible argument. 

18 minutes ago, Best said:

Luka is ridiculous. So unathletic, slow etc yet averages nearly a triple double in this year's playoffs. He is the modern day Larry Bird and its a joy to watch. 

Every NBA star from the beginning needed another star by their side to win a title. That's a terrible argument. 

Well so is Brian’s calling out Trae who literally has shit players around him. I still think Luka is a much better player. The Hawks fucked up but that’s what they do. They have been a terrible organization. 

51 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Well so is Brian’s calling out Trae who literally has shit players around him. I still think Luka is a much better player. The Hawks fucked up but that’s what they do. They have been a terrible organization. 

No doubt Trae is very good. But yea, Atlanta's organization is shit so he will be another Dominique Wilkins for that franchise. No playoff success but a really good playing career. 

1 hour ago, Best said:

I've been keeping my eye on Caitlin Clark every day basically rooting for her but my fears that I posted above are in full fruition. It's fucking pathetic. 

Reverse racism plain and simple. The girl who bumped her to the ground should have got knocked the fuck out by Caitlin.