NBA/Professional Basketball OT

Pikachu

54 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie I'm rooting for the Mavs to win the title. Luka and Kyrie are my favorite players left.

Nah man. Anthony Edward’s is a Georgia boy. It’s all they talking about down here. 

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Nah man. Anthony Edward’s is a Georgia boy. It’s all they talking about down here. 

I like him too and wouldn't mind if he won. 

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie I'm rooting for the Mavs to win the title. Luka and Kyrie are my favorite players left.

9 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Rooting for Mavs too

Luka I can understand. Great player and seems like a genuine guy. Kyrie? Fuck that ignorant mother fucker. 

11 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Luka I can understand. Great player and seems like a genuine guy. Kyrie? Fuck that ignorant mother fucker. 

Kryie is a good dude. He was immature in years past but he is not only incredible at the game but a much better guy these days. But I can understand your view. 

57 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Kryie is a good dude. He was immature in years past but he is not only incredible at the game but a much better guy these days. But I can understand your view. 

Oh and I can’t stand Mark Cuban either. 

Edward's is good and all but is still very young. I didn't watch most of the game but he only finished with 19 points.

The comparisons I keep hearing is that he is like Michael Jordan from 1988.

Lol....um, nice try NBA to find another star but ain't nobody ever gunna be as good as Jordan.

People seriously need to get that in their head. Anyway, it will be a great series.

• True 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Edward's is good and all but is still very young. I didn't watch most of the game but he only finished with 19 points.

The comparisons I keep hearing is that he is like Michael Jordan from 1988.

Lol....um, nice try NBA to find another star but ain't nobody ever gunna be as good as Jordan.

People seriously need to get that in their head. Anyway, it will be a great series.

Biggest mistake was putting him on Kyrie. He wore down because he used so much energy on defense. This series going 7. 

27 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Biggest mistake was putting him on Kyrie. He wore down because he used so much energy on defense. This series going 7. 

But Jordan would guard the best player on defense and score 35 a game in the playoffs. I hope this goes 7. 

Just now, best3444 said:

But Jordan would guard the best player on defense and score 35 a game in the playoffs. I hope this goes 7. 

I’m not comparing him to Jordan. Just giving my 2 cents why he had a poor showing on the offense side of the court. Jordan is GOAT. I can’t stand when they try to find the next MJ. There ain’t one. 

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I’m not comparing him to Jordan. Just giving my 2 cents why he had a poor showing on the offense side of the court. Jordan is GOAT. I can’t stand when they try to find the next MJ. There ain’t one. 

Yea I know you understand what's going on. Edward's is great in his own way and I'm sure they will take him off Kyrie earlier in the game. 

13 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Is he any good?

Season 5 Episode 6 GIF by Rick and Morty

Bronny James is one of the most intriguing prospects in the 2024 NBA draft class -- likely because selecting him could increase the chances for a team to land his legendary father, LeBron James, in free agency.

Imagine your draft value is tied to your 40 year old dad. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Is he any good?

He's pretty talented with gifted athleticism from his father. He's not a consistent shooter and the main issue is he is only 6'3.

He needs a few more years of college. He isn't NBA material right now. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

That was a hell of a game winning shot from Luka. Bet he treated himself to the Golden Corral buffet after the game. 

Luka is a fuckin beast. But lol at the Golden Corral comment.