Update: FBI confirms that human remains belong to Brian Laundrie

6 hours ago, Chris- said:

I’ve been taunting my girlfriend with the likelihood of his demise throughout this entire saga, and even with this development she’s still holding out. She genuinely wants Dog the Bounty Hunter to find this guy. It’s nuts. 

You're not married yet, it's not too late!

16 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Eh - he did seem to be a pretty experienced camper from what I gather.

It's more than likely that he committed suicide, then was devoured by the wildlife.

I once spent two nights bowfishing there (with professional guides) about 14 years ago. Everything from water moccasins to gators call that place home. If he didn't kill himself, its doubtful he would survive this long in there. He was a camper, not a survivalist. 

2 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I once spent two nights bowfishing there (with professional guides) about 14 years ago. Everything from water moccasins to gators call that place home. If he didn't kill himself, its doubtful he would survive this long in there. He was a camper, not a survivalist. 

I googled water moccasins thinking it would be a cute beaver. Oh hell no. 

9 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I haven’t really followed this case at all, but my coworker tonight is in a tizzy, saying it’s not really him and none of it makes sense and his parents should be arrested. Lordy. 

It’s tragic, but I just can’t really get invested in these cases. 

There’s like a 40% chance Trump issues a statement and inflames a bunch of conspiracy theories. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Deadliest snake in America.

Although he may not have been found where I thought he was now that im reading more.

Okay, they are not the deadliest snake in America. Their venom has more of a localized reaction. Nasty and painful, but almost never deadly if you seek treatment. 
Rattlesnakes account for the vast majority of US snakebite deaths, though in total, we only see maybe half a dozen deaths a year here. 

I care nothing for this story, but I do think this tidbit does well to highlight how stupid the police really are.

210925230026-01-brian-laundrie-super-tea
WWW.CNN.COM

Investigators in Florida confused Brian Laundrie's mother with her son while they were monitoring the family's home in the days after Laundrie's fiancée, Gabby Petito, was reported missing, a police...

Good thing we trust them to be judge, jury, and executioner out on the streets.

34 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Now I’m seeing my coworker posting stuff from Nancy Grace, like the DNA doesn’t match or whatever. 

The FBI got it all wrong!

lol of fucking course Nancy goddamn Grace is still a thing 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Anathema- said:

Tragedies are where the main character, due to their own hubris, suffers a fate worse than death*

*- sometimes also includes death

A tragedy can also be a two hour presentation that you have to sit through while in the middle of the row, so you can't easily get out to go to the bathroom.

• Haha 1
  • True 1