Stellar Blade (Korean Bayonetta/NieR:Automata | PS5) - update (05/20): PC version and sequel being considered

Commissar SFLUFAN

@legend I officially gave up on Stellar Blade. I just don't have the skill to beat the boss and then there are 3 more harder bosses after that one.

I'm ok with it but it does kinda suck that they make some of these games too difficult. 

There should  ALWAYS be a mode that allows you to beat the game. 

Even NieR Automata has a cool mode where the cpu controls your character and you can beat the final boss. 

I've decided to put my time into Rise of the Ronin. It has great combat like Stellar Blade but is much easier. 

2 hours ago, Best said:

@legend I officially gave up on Stellar Blade. I just don't have the skill to beat the boss and then there are 3 more harder bosses after that one.

I'm ok with it but it does kinda suck that they make some of these games too difficult. 

There should  ALWAYS be a mode that allows you to beat the game. 

Even NieR Automata has a cool mode where the cpu controls your character and you can beat the final boss. 

I've decided to put my time into Rise of the Ronin. It has great combat like Stellar Blade but is much easier. 

I think you could get there, but if you're not enjoying it, no need to force yourself. Game should be fun!

• True 1

7 minutes ago, legend said:

It's been awhile, but if you want you can always share a clip of what you're doing and we can break it down. Up to you!

Well the main issue that gets me is that he gets into a position when he has 50% health. He releases a wave of beams that instantly kill you if you don't shoot 3 beams down.

I've tried to shoot them down and it isn't working lol. I watched it on YouTube numerous times. 

41 minutes ago, Best said:

Shit! I just litteraly watched the fight again and now I know what to do!

I'm going to try again shortly. This is interesting. 

Very often if something seems too hard, there is something that you're just missing. Hopefully that was the case here. Good luck!