MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for PlayStation consoles release on September 23

Commissar SFLUFAN

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for PlayStation consoles release on September 23
7 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

This thread remind3d me to buy Mechwarrior 5. Kinda fell off the radar with the EGS exclusivity.

I bought it when it came out on Steam and enjoyed the time I put into it even though I didn't finish it. I also had played a fair amount of MechWarrior: Online, so I was pretty familiar with current control scheme/gameplay loop. But ultimately the campaign stuff does get a little repetitive after a while.

That said, coming to PlayStation is kind of a weird thing because my understanding is that Microsoft still has some control over IP in regards to video games.

1 hour ago, Zaku3 said:

I found it weird too. Figured an Xbox release at some point with maybe a PS5.

MechWarrior-5-Mercenaries-Hero-Image-Log
NEWS.XBOX.COM

MechWarrior has returned to the Xbox platform better than ever and we’re so excited that fans and new players can check out the latest adventure in the BattleTech universe! Why better than ever? Well, we spent nearly one year of development time to implement over 30 major updates to the base game based directly on […]