So much hate

SuperSpreader

38 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Say what you will about Limp Bizkit in general, but holy fuck were John Otto and Sam Rivers (drummer and bass player) like god tier. I can look entirely past Fred Durst's douche machine and get lost in the song John Otto is playing. The dude is incredible. Also his snare tone in that song is ridiculous. I think he used OCDP, I'm pretty sure they invented vented snares.

2 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Say what you will about Limp Bizkit in general, but holy fuck were John Otto and Sam Rivers (drummer and bass player) like god tier. I can look entirely past Fred Durst's douche machine and get lost in the song John Otto is playing. The dude is incredible. Also his snare tone in that song is ridiculous. I think he used OCDP, I'm pretty sure they invented vented snares.

Pretty sure the only person people cared about in Limp Bizkit was Wes Borland. You're the weirdo who focused on the no name members.

• Shocked 1

4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Pretty sure the only person people cared about in Limp Bizkit was Wes Borland. You're the weirdo who focused on the no name members.

It's because I play drums and bass and their drummer and bass player were really fucking good.:shrug:

5 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

It's because I play drums and bass and their drummer and bass player were really fucking good.:shrug:

Curious how your fight for the line cooks is going? Did they get their raise in pay? Did you walk out in protest and to show solidarity with them? Did you not do an absolute fucking thing like I said you would?

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Curious how your fight for the line cooks is going? Did they get their raise in pay? Did you walk out in protest and to show solidarity with them? Did you not do an absolute fucking thing like I said you would?

A mixture of things. Word got around that there might be a walk out and they raised the pay of a lot of people, but they're still hiring new ones at minimum wage. Once they gave raises to a lot of people, support for any kind of drastic action died down. One of my coworkers got told to stop airing the company's dirty laundry on social media.

In short, mixed results.

• stepee 1