Saints Row: The Third Remastered to receive free Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 upgrade for existing owners on May 25

6 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Oh so they already released a Remastered version for the PC a year ago but it's not really a remaster on PC?

You've lost me here :p

The Remastered version thet was released last year for the PC/XB1/PS4 was definitely a significant improvement over the original game.  The PC version has High/Ultra settings that were not available to the last-gen consoles which are now applicable to the PS5/XSX.

18 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

You've lost me here :p

The Remastered version thet was released last year for the PC/XB1/PS4 was definitely a significant improvement over the original game.  The PC version has High/Ultra settings that were not available to the last-gen consoles which are now applicable to the PS5/XSX.

You lost me as I was unaware / forgot there was a remaster of this game.

So I was questioning the fine print "high settings on PC is the remaster" thinking the remaster was just the PC version (of the original game) on high settings.