The Whole Goddamned Planet is getting ready for a fucking monster fire/flood/hurricane/typhoon/drought season

1 hour ago, Vitalsign said:

June: Florida prepares for hell hurricane season, could be worst ever on record

September: 

WWW.NEWSCIENTIST.COM

The forecasts predicted an extreme storm season in the Atlantic, but so far there have only been three named hurricanes – so where are all the storms?

Oh I guess it’s all fake news then

Just now, Vitalsign said:

You didn't think this through very well. 

Yeah I did actually. We don’t just stop living life because of climate change dipshit. We move forward and act. What we DON’T do is ignore mountains of scientific evidence and then vote like a fucking retard. 

TLDR as usual you’re the same smooth brain fucking dishonest, purposefully obtuse piece of shit troll you’ve always been and you should do us all a favor and break every one of your fucking fingers with a hammer. Fuck you

• Sicko Sherman 1
  • Hype 1

Just now, Uaarkson said:

Yeah I did actually. We don’t just stop living life because of climate change dipshit. We move forward and act. What we DON’T do is ignore mountains of scientific evidence and then vote like a fucking retard. 

TLDR as usual you’re the same smooth brain fucking dishonest, purposefully obtuse piece of shit troll you’ve always been and you should do us all a favor and break every one of your fucking fingers with a hammer. Fuck you

You sound very emotional tonight. Are you ok? 

4 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Hell yeah I’m emotional about climate change denial you fucking monkey 

If you were serious you wouldn't have had children. You made the problem worse. I forgive you though. 

Over the past decade, studies have suggested having children and adding to the population of this planet is detrimental to the environment because of this footprint. According to a pivotal study first published in 2008, adding a child to the planet can add up to 9,441 metric tons of carbon dioxide to the environment.

2 minutes ago, Vitalsign said:

If you were serious you wouldn't have had children. You made the problem worse. I forgive you though. 

Oh okay I guess we should just shut everything down and go back to living in the trees.

Again, stupid, purposefully obtuse, etc

Corporations and their allies in the legislature want you to believe that climate change is just a big bunch of hooey! But all the data, all the research, all the computer models confirm that it’s happening. But no you’re gonna go ahead and listen to those corporations, like the little fossil fuel cuck you are! Real genius shit 

• Halal 1
  • Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Corporations and their allies in the legislature want you to believe that climate change is just a big bunch of hooey! But all the data, all the research, all the computer models confirm that it’s happening. But no you’re gonna go ahead and listen to those corporations, like the little fossil fuel cuck you are! Real genius shit 

I adopted and drive an EV. I'm gonna guess my carbon footprint is much less than yours. One of lives like it's important, the other just gets emotional and makes no sacrifices. 

Damn right, don't cower like CitizenCuck

Also I love how you started with the angle that climate change is some overblown boogeyman, then brought up a bunch of evidence of climate change to try and make me feel bad about having kids. Not only are you stupid, but you’re an asshole too

• True 1
  • Halal 1

I adopted and drive an EV. I'm gonna guess my carbon footprint is much less than yours. One of lives like it's important, the other just gets emotional and makes no sacrifices. 

Like here you are posting about EVs and carbon footprint. Just what in GOD’s name are blathering on about here?

Just now, Uaarkson said:

Also I love how you started with the angle that climate change is some overblown boogeyman, then brought up a bunch of evidence of climate change to try and make me feel bad about having kids. Not only are you stupid, but you’re an asshole too

Having children is the WORST thing an individual can do for climate change. 

Just the fact that you drive means your carbon impact far outpaces anyone who doesn’t. Good job buying into the greenwashing though.

dumbass

Just now, S3xB0t said:

Just the fact that you drive means your carbon impact far outpaces anyone who doesn’t. Good job buying into the greenwashing though.

dumbass

I work from home so don't drive much.

You can't be panicking about climate change while driving an ICE car and having children. 

• Wrong 1

So you believe in climate change, and just don’t think it’s a big deal, or you do think it’s a big deal and just think people who drive cars and have kids shouldn’t be allowed to worry about it? Either way you’re fucking dumb 

• True 1

4 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

So you believe in climate change, and just don’t think it’s a big deal, or you do think it’s a big deal and just think people who drive cars and have kids shouldn’t be allowed to worry about it? Either way you’re fucking dumb 

Well I can't win in your eyes and that's unfortunate. What steps have you taken personally to offset your own carbon footprint if any?