Kyle "Final" Bosman is back talkin' about video games!

Commissar SFLUFAN

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Finally catching up on a handful of episodes here. It's a bit bittersweet (and maybe why I put it off) to see Stepee's name in the credits but also thank you sir for doing that. 🫂

I can't find the one with stepee in the credits? I saw dayonepatch. 

40 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

This is a good reminder to me to join Kyle's Patreon so I can message him to request a tribute to @stepee to be read on the show.

You might also want to look into contacting his agent, if he has one. I know Maximilian Dood has an agent. Kyle must have one too, maybe, seems like the most professional way to go about it.

7 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You might also want to look into contacting his agent, if he has one. I know Maximilian Dood has an agent. Kyle must have one too, maybe, seems like the most professional way to go about it.

Kyle is a tiny creator next to Dood. I doubt he actually has an agent. 

7 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Kyle is a tiny creator next to Dood. I doubt he actually has an agent. 

Yet he regularly works with Geoff Keighley. A previous standup comedian has a handful of IMDB credits. He probably has an agent and is larger than you're giving him credit for.

5 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Yet he regularly works with Geoff Keighley. A previous standup comedian has a handful of IMDB credits. He probably has an agent and is larger than you're giving him credit for.

Him and Keighley have been friends for decades and worked together at GT, it’s not like Geoff went out looking for him. He’s very talented, but his audience and reach aren’t big enough to have an agent, imo. 

Even Greg Miller mentioned not long ago that he isn’t big enough to have a personal agent, and he hosts a WWE show. 

Dood is a massive creator, on a scale that most in the gaming space could never hope to reach. 

• Wrong 1

23 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Watched that episode now. Gotta thank Kyle for doing the research on this. Had no idea Fairgames was a machine learning / generative AI made game. :sick: @legend

If Concord was behind with the times when it came out Fairgames is going to be an even bigger disaster

Concord likely poisoned the well for Fairgames.  Any negativity about Fairgames lacking appeal could spiral it downward in much the same way.  I don’t think you can be a bigger disaster than Concord though.

On 9/13/2024 at 7:00 AM, BloodyHell said:

The PS3 at launch adjusted for inflation is 938$, so this definitely isn’t the most expensive console (adjusted).

3D0 is still the winner AFAIK, but only because I don't count the Neo Geo. 3D0 is around $1510 in 2024 money, and the Neo Geo is $1550 iirc