Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (27 June 2024) - US/Israel in talks to supply 8 Patriot systems to Ukraine

Seeing the Zs becoming used more and more as a pro-Putin symbol is very weird, because I can't help but think of Grand Budapest Hotel, where the pseudo-nazis had a "ZZ" insignia, which I can only assume Wes Anderson used because he didn't want to use any actual nazi imagery in a movie that's meant to be whimsical and deliberately unrealistic

140314-grandbudapest2.jpg

44 minutes ago, outsida said:

I wish my SUV got 18mpg… :(

Yea no shit. I'm less than that unless I'm just on the highway, and then it's not much better. I hate this thing. Going from a plug in hybrid, and going a year on one tank of gas, to getting gas every week when I was working in the office sucked. Still waiting on affordable electric cars that can seat 5. 

19 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

Oil at 130 a barrel

I think the local Costco gas station jumped directly from $4.35 to $5.05. It's not even the cheapest gas station in its vicinity right now, which I don't think I've seen before. The cheapest near me is $5.