Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (27 June 2024) - US/Israel in talks to supply 8 Patriot systems to Ukraine

29 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Sort of off topic but not. This is from a local Sarnia, Ontario restaurant. I’ll say if Covid didn’t close down their restaurant, I hope this does.

spacer.png

They seem to get a lot of support on their Facebook page. Not sure if it's local diners or just the online Q nuts they align with.

4 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

The current right-wing conspiracy is that Biden is behind all of this, and it's to cover up Hunter's crimes in Ukraine.

lol

Biden is trying to cover up shit in Ukraine by…. convincing Russia to mount an invasion? The balls on Biden 

28 minutes ago, Ominous said:

They seem to get a lot of support on their Facebook page. Not sure if it's local diners or just the online Q nuts they align with.

Check out some of the Google reviews posted and they are anti vaccine/mandates and support Putin. I hope they close down real soon and a good Go Fuck Yourself as well 

10 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

They're all kids man. I was in Russia a few years back and all the young people just wanted to hang out, drink, have cell phones and be young like American kids do. They don't want this shit. (Well our psycho proud boys do and we need to handle them more seriously because they lead to Putins being in command.)

4 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

Maybe it just me being old or something but does anyone else find this entire situation entirely surreal? 

Everything from one European country invading another in 2022 to the seemingly half hearted/incompetent nature of the invasion. Also you have the fact that nowadays literally everyone is essentially an imbedded reporter. Then you have that molotov video of people walking down the sidewalk on the cell phones like life is normal while there is street fighting going on.

• True 1