Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (18 Oct 2024) - North Korea sending 12,000 troops to Ukraine

54 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:
WWW.KOREATIMES.CO.KR

President Yoon Suk Yeol on Friday convened an emergency security meeting amid revelations of North Korea's apparent decision to send troops to Russia to support its war in Ukraine,...

Confirmed by South Korea.

I don’t understand that picture. Is North Korea loading 12,000 troops onto a cargo ship?

• stepee 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Can someone help me with the context here? If its not already true, it should be a saying that "If North Korea is the cavalry, then all is not well for you and yours!", yes? 

They're not the cavalry - if anything, they're just bodies to throw in meatgrinder operations to gain territory ahead of the inenvitable negotiated "settlement".

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

They're not the cavalry - if anything, they're just bodies to throw in meatgrinder operations to gain territory ahead of the inenvitable negotiated "settlement".

Having never seen actual combat, those soldiers are probably shitting themselves right now.

37 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

They can defect to Ukraine and gain an inch closer to freedom?

I know how brainwashed that entire population is (which sucks and is terrible), but I would absolutely use this opportunity, if I'm one of those North Korean soldiers, to avoid dying, defect, and live a real life far away from North Korea. They will never get a better chance. 

• Halal 1

10 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I know how brainwashed that entire population is (which sucks and is terrible), but I would absolutely use this opportunity, if I'm one of those North Korean soldiers, to avoid dying, defect, and live a real life far away from North Korea. They will never get a better chance. 

if they change sides it would help Ukraine & maybe they can live amongst them for their sacrifices? C'mon Ukraine, make it happen.