Let’s all take a moment to remember the time that Vic outed someone to their parents after sending them lotion - Update: Warning about Alien Gunner

stepee

• stepee changed the title to Let’s all take a moment to remember the time that Vic outed someone to their parents after sending them lotion - Update: Warning about Alien Gunner
1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

I've been outed. Again, this is super INTOLERANT.

tbf given the context of where this thread is now your comment looks a little sketchy :P

(I’m assuming you meant personal information as in your address per the lotion mix up, not personal information that you are a pedophile!)

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, stepee said:

tbf given the context of where this thread is now your comment looks a little sketchy :P

(I’m assuming you meant personal information as in your address per the lotion mix up, not personal information that you are a pedophile!)

He wants the lotion but not the accusations!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Hahaha I only meant personal info, yeah. I'm happily married to a beautiful lady and am in no way a pedo. :p 

1 hour ago, SuperSpreader said:

He wants the lotion but not the accusations!

I am curious what kind of lotion it was. 

How would getting lotion out the kid to his parents? Seems like a pretty easy thing to explain away as a mixed up shipment, since that's exactly what it was. 

"Lotion?" 

"That's not what I ordered, what the hell?" 

Done. 

That's fucked up about AG though. I knew that guy was a piece of shit. Didn't know he was also a creep who liked underage boys. 

20 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I think it was just some typical women's lotion. Nothing unusual. Probably Olay or Jergens or Aveeno.

@Mr.Vic20 You got that dank GPU money but you don’t spend the extra cash on Cetaphil? It does a better job of keeping my skin hydrated than your 3090 does at ray tracing, come on now.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

@Mr.Vic20 You got that dank GPU money but you don’t spend the extra cash on Cetaphil? It does a better job of keeping my skin hydrated than your 3090 does at ray tracing, come on now.

Cetaphil face wash got rid of the acne from my face that far more expensive face washes never could back in the day. That company makes good shit.