Shaolin vs Wutang 2

skillzdadirecta

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I have seen and or own EVERY MOVIE listed :lol:

I'm close. I owned a huge chunk of those, but think there are a couple here and there that I never watched.

I'll probably have to pick this up on the Switch. I swear, monkey fist is going to be a pain in the ass to fight against.

1 hour ago, Ghost_MH said:

I'm close. I owned a huge chunk of those, but think there are a couple here and there that I never watched.

I'll probably have to pick this up on the Switch. I swear, monkey fist is going to be a pain in the ass to fight against.

Protip, the difficulty is on easy by default and I beat arcade mode without losing a match my first time playing. I played as Snake Fist who was my favorite Venom as a kid :p 

I then beat it as Bruce Lee aka Jeet Kun Do before I realized I needed to bump up the difficulty. Normal difficulty is a little more challenging and I lost a couple of rounds as jim Kelly aka American Karate (which is close to what I myself studied as a kid) but I still ended up beating arcade mode without losing a match.

This will be one of the first fighting games I've played in a minute where I will eventually beat the game with every character :p The game itself is a throwback too... I can totally see me and my friends playing the hell out of this in the heyday of arcade fighting games in the 90's. I sent that video to several buddies of mine who no longer play games but would definitely play THIS.

9 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Protip, the difficulty is on easy by default and I beat arcade mode without losing a match my first time playing. I played as Snake Fist who was my favorite Venom as a kid :p 

I then beat it as Bruce Lee aka Jeet Kun Do before I realized I needed to bump up the difficulty. Normal difficulty is a little more challenging and I lost a couple of rounds as jim Kelly aka American Karate (which is close to what I myself studied as a kid) but I still ended up beating arcade mode without losing a match.

This will be one of the first fighting games I've played in a minute where I will eventually beat the game with every character :p The game itself is a throwback too... I can totally see me and my friends playing the hell out of this in the heyday of arcade fighting games in the 90's. I sent that video to several buddies of mine who no longer play games but would definitely play THIS.

So what you're saying is that this is the perfect game to play with my oldest friends over everyone swings by after we're all vaccinated. I'm on it.