Cuomo: 'At work sometimes I think I am being playful'

15 hours ago, Joe said:

I meant in the context of Italian-American concentration. Staten Island has the highest concentration and it's easily the worst borough. There may be a correlation there.

Ah, then yes, you are absolutely correct.

5 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

@Greatoneshere is she too crazy though

Weirdly, I'm into it. Perfect amount of crazy, based on the evidence so far! A solid 8/10, would bang.

I mean, we are doing better. The fact that most of us seem to understand that consent is problematic when you hold power over the people you're interacting with, which I guarantee you most people didn't give two shits about ten years ago. At least not in that context. That is progress. Like the whole Louis CK stuff a couple years ago. Ten years ago, people would have been like "he did nothing wrong," but now people realize "they only consented because you held power over them, and that's not the same as real consent"

As much as I hate cancel culture, as far as digging up tweets from 2009 about insensitive jokes, it has resulted in progress in how we treat others.

I wish that when people try to cancel others about shit they said over a decade ago, remember that basically every guy born before 1995 used 'fag' casually. 

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

I mean, we are doing better. The fact that most of us seem to understand that consent is problematic when you hold power over the people you're interacting with, which I guarantee you most people didn't give two shits about ten years ago. At least not in that context. That is progress. Like the whole Louis CK stuff a couple years ago. Ten years ago, people would have been like "he did nothing wrong," but now people realize "they only consented because you held power over them, and that's not the same as real consent"

As much as I hate cancel culture, as far as digging up tweets from 2009 about insensitive jokes, it has resulted in progress in how we treat others.

I wish that when people try to cancel others about shit they said over a decade ago, remember that basically every guy born before 1995 used 'fag' casually. 

Sad but completely accurate.

XVZWYZUDRMI6XPRCGLJTDWDVGA.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Larry Schwartz, head of the state’s vaccine effort, acknowledged making the calls in response to an inquiry by The Washington Post, but said he did so as a 30-year friend of Cuomo and did not discuss vaccines.

Absolutely Trumpian.

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Come on bro!

26REST-TACO-slide-K7GS-videoSixteenByNin
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Birria tacos, loved in Tijuana and Instagram-famous in Los Angeles, draw crowds to a corner of Jackson Heights.

Never heard of it but my friend lives off Roosevelt Ave and not that far from there, I'll ask him about it. I don't really care for tacos that much but those do sound delicious...

• Guillotine 2