Cuomo: 'At work sometimes I think I am being playful'

I love how the right wing media juggernaut is trying so desperately hard to drag the entire Democratic Party down with Cuomo somehow... like, they expected them all to fall in line and defend him?

It doesn't work that way. That's your side that blindly defends your team players no matter what they do. You're the unethical shitlords.

We're fine getting rid of Cuomo. Bye turd. Good riddance.

Can you believe that Kamela Harris hasn't spoken publicly about Cuomo? Can you believe it? OMG! Scandal! OMG! look at what she said about Kavanaugh, and now she has nothing to say about Cuomo? Can you believe it? OMG!!!!!1!!!

And yes, I can believe it. First of all, she was one of the people whose job it was to evaluate and vote on Kavanaugh. So yeah, she had some opinions. She's now working on a federal level, so a state's governor isn't something she needs to concern herself with on a day-to-day basis, so yeah, why would she stick her neck out? Is it politics? Sure. But there is no advantage to her. She can just let it play out naturally. OMG! Scandal!!!1!!!

:feelsgood:

gov.-thief.jpg?w=640&crop=0%2C0px%2C100%
NYC.STREETSBLOG.ORG

The state legislature moved quickly to take advantage of Gov. Cuomo’s weakened position, delivering its own budget proposal on Sunday that undoes Cuomo’s proposed $145-million raid on M…

16 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
Andrew-Cuomo-via-Amid-sexual-harassment-
LAWANDCRIME.COM

"The Governor is trying to obstruct the Attorney General’s investigation by sending lawyers, paid by his office, to accompany his staff if they are questioned about the...

Very legal and very cool. 

The Emmy-winning Cuomo Show has been canceled.

The star of the show, embattled New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, spent half an hour on Thursday yukking it up with representatives of the Mets and Yankees at a press conference in which the press was invited to participate via Zoom but was not allowed to ask any questions. That came a day after Cuomo said he would no longer answer questions about topics like sexual harassment or nursing homes, issues that are under investigation at the state and federal level.

20 hours ago, Jason said:

If it is immediate family that lives in the same household, then they probably should have been tested. One of the big problems we had with dealing with the pandemic, especially in the early months is virtually no contact tracing. 

That being said, with how limited our ability to test was, if he’s pulling strings to get cousins and such tested, that’s a bit fucked up. 

3 hours ago, Commodore D said:

At work was my preferred place, scheduled meetings around my morning and afternoon "sessions." I was all about making chocolate zebras out of those bowls. 

I used to work with this guy who would IMMEDIATELY go take a fat dump as soon as he came into work. His reasoning was always "why take shits at home for free."

2 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I used to work with this guy who would IMMEDIATELY go take a fat dump as soon as he came into work. His reasoning was always "why take shits at home for free."

i do this sometimes but i never have to shit when i wake up. takes about an hour or two after waking up to work it’s way to my butthole. 

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

Why do you know the size of his dumps?