Assassin's Creed Odyssey - 1 2 minutes of new gameplay

Commissar SFLUFAN

why is everybody guillotining me!!!  So I'm somehow on the minority in thinking Ass Crud launching the same game 4 times a year is bad??? Seriously?  I like Ass Crud but I thought everybody feels that they push it.  I don't even know anymore.  Fine, I guess I''ll start demanding 4 GTAs a year, sheesh

• Guillotine 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Pickle said:

why is everybody guillotining me!!!  So I'm somehow on the minority in thinking Ass Crud launching the same game 4 times a year is bad??? Seriously?  I like Ass Crud but I thought everybody feels that they push it.  I don't even know anymore.  Fine, I guess I''ll start demanding 4 GTAs a year, sheesh

ONE person gave you the guillotine.

The rest of us don't care all that much about Assassin's Creed one way or the other :p

• Thanks 1

I think the guillotine is for saying that AC has 4 releases a year, which is inaccurate. AC has been an annual franchise for the most part since AC 2 (they skipped 2016). Odyssey is stated to have between 3 to 4 years of development time, so take that for what you will.

8 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

I think the guillotine is for saying that AC has 4 releases a year, which is inaccurate. AC has been an annual franchise for the most part since AC 2 (they skipped 2016). Odyssey is stated to have between 3 to 4 years of development time, so take that for what you will.

Well, I was embellishing.  But they took a break before Origins and that garnered them huge success.  But I just beat it and another ones coming out so all I can do is :raisedbrow: