If you regularly buy almond milk, you are a bad person

Joe

7 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I'd like to thank all of you for suggesting oat milk. My smoothies taste fucking amazing, better than before, and they were really good before. The aftertaste of each gulp is heavenly.

I do second @Ominous's cashew milk suggestion; that's what I usually tried to get and went to almond milk if I couldn't find any cashew milk available. As @Keyser_Soze said, they make so much almond milk that it's way easier to find that than cashew or oat.

But I think oat is becoming much easier to find in stores.

I buy cashew or macademia. Oat is amazing, but way too much sugar for me. It’s probably the most milk-like though.

13 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I always get sugar free. There’s more than enough sugar and all the fruit I use anyway.

The natural sugars from the oat is typically at least 6g per glass. Too much for me.  But I have gotten it a few times on sale and it’s always very good.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I really need to try oat milk. Sounds delicious.  😋 

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I get Oat milk now.

Oat milk is where its at. Its completely replaced regular milk for me. I tried everything pea milk, almond milk, soy, etc. Either the consistency was bad or the taste. Oat hits the spot though.

11 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Does every major grocery chain carry oat milk? I never actively looked for it so I have no idea if my local grocery store carries it.

I know that Kroger around me carries it, Associated Foods (primarily located in Utah) does as well. I'm partial to 420400_-_Render_1024x1024.png?v=16105637

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Does every major grocery chain carry oat milk? I never actively looked for it so I have no idea if my local grocery store carries it.

You should be able to find it pretty much anywhere these days. When I first heard of it maybe two years ago, I had a hard time getting any. My local Kroger only had one variety and it was always sold out. More recently I've seen it at Aldi and Trader Joe's. Now even Target has their own store brand. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Just call it what it is. Cuck Milk. 

I've been drinking Vitamin D milk for 2 years now but would really like to try something different. I'm going to buy oat milk in two days.

Prior, my entire life I drank 2% milk but I heard whole milk is better for your health.

5 hours ago, TheLeon said:

I’ve started using this “carbmaster” milk. I like it in my cereal more than nut-based alternatives, although I guess if I’m trying to cut down on carbs/sugar, I should probably stop eating cereal. :p

Yeah cutting back on cereal helped me lose weight. Eggs, toast, and some berries in the morning is now my usual breakfast. Oatmeal is a good cereal alternative too. 

2 minutes ago, Brick said:

Yeah cutting back on cereal helped me lose weight. Eggs, toast, and some berries in the morning is now my usual breakfast. Oatmeal is a good cereal alternative too. 

I changed my diet to honey bunches of oats and oatmeal and lost 54lbs in less than a year. I stayed completely away from bread too. Cereal is great for you. Plus I added Ensure for lunch.

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I’ve totally lost my taste for cereal. Pop tarts or a Jimmy Dean biscuit in the mornings for me. 

I see. Nothing wrong with that. Pop tarts are great and so is Jimmy Dean sandwiches.

Soy isn't bad for you. Only alt-right, Alex Jones/Info Wars fans seem to think that (even though there's soy in the supplements the Info Wars team sell lol). Hbomberguy did like three videos on it and them, and it's hilarious how these grifters trick these gullible bafoons. 

Just now, Brick said:

Soy isn't bad for you. Only alt-right, Alex Jones/Info Wars fans seem to think that (even though there's soy in the supplements the Info Wars team sell lol). Hbomberguy did like three videos on it and them, and it's hilarious how these grifters trick these gullible bafoons. 

Love these vids, right wingers fall for this shit and its so embarrassing. 

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

I've been drinking Vitamin D milk for 2 years now but would really like to try something different. I'm going to buy oat milk in two days.

Prior, my entire life I drank 2% milk but I heard whole milk is better for your health.

I swapped to this

Chobani Extra Creamy Plain Oat Drink

for my cereal and I use it in this 

Vega Sport® Premium Protein | #1 Plant-Based Protein Powder Brand

and it turns out pretty damn good.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Brick said:

I was just joking and bustin balls. Imagine being so cucked that literally everything in your life revolves about being triggered with politics.

22 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

I swapped to this

Chobani Extra Creamy Plain Oat Drink

for my cereal and I use it in this 

Vega Sport® Premium Protein | #1 Plant-Based Protein Powder Brand

and it turns out pretty damn good.

That’s what I use in my cereal and it is mighty fine, though I’d get Chobani’s zero-sugar added if I could (my store doesn’t carry it).