Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Is that supposed to be a gun or a lightsaber? Big AI art fail on that one.

I prompted it with "gun" and when it came out looking like shit, I just posted it anyway. :lol: :shrug:

• True 1

On one hand, you kind of miss the days when Republicans railing against PBS was one of the more shameless and unhinged things the party did. Almost seems quaint at this point.

On the other, even now I think attacking Big Bird is a pretty good metaphor for the intellectual bankruptcy of the the party......

Two great stories out of Michigan over just the last two days

Neil Friske, 62, has a record as a hardline conservative and has put faith and family at the heart of his campaign to be reelected to the state House of Representatives. He was arrested after chasing an adult dancer following a disagreement, according to the Michigan Information and Research Service, which covers the state capitol.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

'As many of us know, Rep Friske is always exercising his Second Amendment right,' said his campaign in a bizarre statement issued after his arrest in the early hours of Thursday morning.

WWW.MLIVE.COM

Police have not released the identity of the commissioner or two other people arrested during the operation.

An undercover operation conducted by multiple agencies led to the arrest of three people,including an unidentified Grand Traverse County Commissioner. According to UpNorthLive, the operation was conducted by the Grand Traverse Sheriff’s Office, along with the Michigan Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, Homeland Security, Traverse City Police Department, and the Genesee County Sheriff’s Office.

9&10 News spoke with Grand Traverse County Board of Commissioners Chair Rob Hentschel. Hentschel confirmed that the commissioner arrested was Vice Chair Brad Jewett. He says Jewett was taken into custody and then released on bond. He had no further details.

I’ll just leave this here

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The Trump campaign asked alternate delegates to challenge six delegates in the state before resolving the issue days later.

Rumors are Flynn and Lake wanna oust Trump and set themselves in the top spots instead. :lol: