Gamestop's stock price has increased 637% in the last six months (100% over the last two days). They're still doomed.

Commissar SFLUFAN

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

That was mostly dog training for me. :p

(I never actually played the game I just played the ifruit app)

There was a whole stock market in-game that you could invest in. The values were fairly randomized iirc, however, there were specific ones you could manipulate through the assassination missions. :santasun:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

From what I understand Canadians have different apps and don't face the restrictions the Americans are going up against.

Stand with us brother!

So you're saying I can make 20 000 Loonies in a couple of days? 

1 hour ago, Brick said:

I don't even know what the app is lol

The app is the one for whichever company you choose to sign-up with. It’s like a bank, kinda.

I have no idea what’s available in Canada, but in the USA there’s Webull, ETrade, Robinhood, etc.

I honestly don’t know if it’s worth hopping on anymore, the risk today seems a lot higher with the manipulation that’s occurring from Wallstreet execs. I’d check in with one of our experienced traders first :p 

48 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

The app is the one for whichever company you choose to sign-up with. It’s like a bank, kinda.

I have no idea what’s available in Canada, but in the USA there’s Webull, ETrade, Robinhood, etc.

I honestly don’t know if it’s worth hopping on anymore, the risk today seems a lot higher with the manipulation that’s occurring from Wallstreet execs. I’d check in with one of our experienced traders first :p 

Stonk GIF