Gamestop's stock price has increased 637% in the last six months (100% over the last two days). They're still doomed.

Commissar SFLUFAN

12 hours ago, Amazatron said:

They're doing it to AMC now, up 64% AH today.

Closed at $5, Elon Musk tweets about it, and now it’s $15 in premarket. Old white rich dudes losing billions today. Lol

8 hours ago, osxmatt said:

I don't have one of those million dollar posts on WSB, but needless to say I've made a good amount of money on this over the past 10 days.

I'm thinking I'll get out by Friday.

I’m staying. Since I am following this story since I find it so fascinating, I rather have a vested interest. I have enjoyed the Reddit posts where people have used this to pay off student Lin’s and other debts. It’s only January and 2021 is off to a crazier start than 2020. 

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Closed at $5, Elon Musk tweets about it, and now it’s $15 in premarket. Old white rich dudes losing billions today. Lol

I’m staying. Since I am following this story since I find it so fascinating, I rather have a vested interest. I have enjoyed the Reddit posts where people have used this to pay off student Lin’s and other debts. It’s only January and 2021 is off to a crazier start than 2020. 

Apparently Friday or Monday is when to get out because that's when all the short positions on GME start coming due.

2 minutes ago, Chris- said:

How much do you value that $2k?

I mean, I don't want to lose it :p 

I know this is basically gambling. I see it's down to $11.60 as of this post

Like, if it's a good bet that it's going to spike back up, I'm willing to take the risk - I just have no idea if the ride is already over 

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Why did you sell? You don't foresee it increasing past that?

I’m up huge already, happy to limit my exposure here since it’s just straight up gambling at this point. If it goes past that, great, I still have some left.

In reality, it has no business being at this market cap given the situation.

• Thanks 1

TD Ameritrade put up this message

"In the interest of mitigating risk for our company and clients, we have put in place several restrictions on some transactions in $GME, $AMC and other securities. We made these decisions out of an abundance of caution amid unprecedented market conditions and other factors."

• Guillotine 1

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

TD Ameritrade put up this message

"In the interest of mitigating risk for our company and clients, we have put in place several restrictions on some transactions in $GME, $AMC and other securities. We made these decisions out of an abundance of caution amid unprecedented market conditions and other factors."

"WE MUST PROTECT THE HEDGE FUNDS AT ALL COSTS!"