~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
9 hours ago, Jason said:
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Tommy Tatum, who has also provided trial testimony on behalf of a now-convicted Jan. 6 defendant, was arrested in Mississippi.

Another shining example of the superiority of the white race.

Dude looks like an albino potato....

• stepee 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Another shining example of the superiority of the white race.

Dude looks like an albino potato....

I straight up do not understand those dudes. Like how do you look in the mirror and be like, yep, this is the pinnacle of humanity and masculinity. Just wipe your under boob sweat away Jim.

And best white people are Mediterranean anyway because they got rid of the shit genes.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

I straight up do not understand those dudes. Like how do you look in the mirror and be like, yep, this is the pinnacle of humanity and masculinity. Just wipe your under boob sweat away Jim.

And best white people are Mediterranean anyway because they got rid of the shit genes.

Its easy really. The average person is exposed to hundreds of narrative arcs every week (maybe every day). But their own narrative arc is the primary one, it TRUMPS the others. Like a focal window for your eyes while driving. Things move pretty fast, and your focal clarity is actually quite limited. Now most of these schleps are like any person on Earth, they just want to be loved and admired, but are likely failing at their given sub culture ideals. So they grumble, avoid reality because that sucks, and sit around with others feeling sorry for themselves or maybe play at being the local king of shit mountain. 

Into these typical, but still tragic, social depression zones enters  a "charismatic" (what this means varies widely, given the culture) piped piper who tells them, actually we are the best and the reason you and your neighbor aren't me, but you totally could be, because look I'm one of you, is because of those damn [insert minority group here]. They took your jobs! (they didn't and you won't want the jobs they do suffer through) They made your neighborhoods get worse! (your politicians and big business did that) They stole your women (remember, women don't think for themselves).

All it takes is a small vocal group to start absorbing more thought members and ball rapidly picks up speed, rolling down hill. People get more easily energized around a common enemy than a series of personal failures they have to account for. So this process generates plenty of energy. And while they are galvanized by that energy, it lowers the issues between them, because they are now focusing and exporting their anger and hate out of their immediate community, always to a conceptual future battlefield. People are good at many things, but self deception and diffused personal responsibility is where we truly excel as a species!  

TL;DR - it will always be more emotionally appealing to most people to look at the flaws in others than to look to our selves, and there will always be a hype person waiting in the wings to capitalize on that sad truth. 

• stepee 1
  • True 1

1 minute ago, TUFKAK said:

I mean sure, but the other didn’t give them a Fat body. 

Sure it did! They don't have a job to go to, they can't jog around the neighborhood "anymore", and they've stopped having sex so they have no reason to keep fit, and its all those fukcin' [insert minority preoperative here]' fault! Rest assured though, beneath all that meat and grizzle lays the hard body of a ripped 3rd Reich'r! :lol:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Trump's lawyers were not having a good day in court today with Judge Chutkan. They also almost step on a land mine (text taken from twitter)

Defense:   Justice Thomas directed us to raise this issue

Judge Chutkan interjects:  "He *directed* you to do it?"

Defense:  Well.. he didn't direct us to

https://x.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1831708566761160748

• Haha 1

Judge Chutkan sets a schedule for Jack Smith and Trump to make immunity-related filings.

Smith: Sept. 26
Trump:  Oct. 17
Smith reply: Oct. 29.

CHUTKAN's deadlines ensure that Trump and Smith will be making high-profile filings, some potentially jammed with never-before-seen details, in the weeks leading up to Election Day

• Sicko Sherman 1
  • Hype 1

31 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Having this finished with a conviction before the election would have obviously been worse for Trump and it's a travesty of justice this won't get resolved before people have to choose whether to vote for Trump, but I feel like it's still not doing him any favors for this to still be active news right through November 5.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Having this finished with a conviction before the election would have obviously been worse for Trump and it's a travesty of justice this won't get resolved before people have to choose whether to vote for Trump, but I feel like it's still not doing him any favors for this to still be active news right through November 5.

Honestly I’d take his chances of being elected as being better than they are now if he were convicted and in jail.