Destiny 2: Beyond Light friends w/friends??

HardAct

Well as of late I have been playing quite a bit of Destiny 2 on Xbox 1X. I only repicked this back up so I could play it on Xbox instead of the PS4 Pr0. It's been alot of fun again, and it's a great FPS. I never really got a lot out of it though, it all seemed a bit to complicated to me, the endgame stuff, best great, Exotics etc. That said after Shadowkeep was included in Game pass I switched consoles had a good time. Even reaching 1050 of the 1060 level cap!!! This as I never played Crucible or Gambit ever! 

I love playing the raids but everyone just flies through then not killing groups of enemies leaving guys like me far behind never to be revised either, so very frustrating! I'm not great, but I will always revive a downed gradian if possible. Ok so I like the game a lot, I'm very late to the raid party. Here's why though I just can't keep liking it, I've never once played in a Raid!!I have no experience but I'm a good team mate if folks could just play a bit more slowly and have fun, help a guy learn these amazing game areas {I suppose anyway} Why am I rambling on here?

Well again I'm liking the game is why but I have no one to play with except matchmaking  game types, and then I'm just left the second we drop in. I very much wanna experience the fun of a group of 6 that aren't just trying to finish said task in 5 minutes, but enjoy helping all end being helped, etc. Guys I need a fireteam to play with, interested. I promise I'll probable be under leveled but I'll be trying to get there as much as possible. I no longer have the online friends I once did after the camp fire took my whole community our homes and jobs, etc. I'm sure it difficult to get 6 guys at one time to play, but I'd be fine just to fly all over and do raids or adventures, or public events, whet ever, I just wanna experience all that this game offers.

I preordered Beyond the light deluxe edition, and I'm excited to dive in alone and with some new team members, Interested?

• HardAct changed the title to Destiny 2: Beyond Light friends w/friends??

I'm willing to give it a shot. I have only played a little bit of vanilla Destiny 2 but have really been feeling the itch lately. The ONE major hangup I have though is that I've read the raids can last a really long time. While I do have time to game, I just don't have the luxury of a 4-6 hour, uninterrupted gaming session. 

I don't know.. maybe these are just legendary raids or something? I admittedly know very little about the game itself, just what I've played in the starting area around that church.

well guy I'm HardAct on Steam, Xbox, Playstation, and on switch. I'd love to do this with a band of D1Pbrothers {and sisters, no judgement here!} I'm on most night 

s now at around 9pm-11pm pacific day light time. Cool shit man, lets shred some crap and die a fucking whole lot...

Thanks guys, we need a few more if we want to make this a thing. I never even got to try Vault of Glass way back in the day. Guys just rush ahaead and i'd do a bad jump and never catch up. I want a more family like tight group where we leave no man behind. I'm told Strikes take on average of 10-15 minutes and Raids 20-30. Strikes are match made though through launch Raids are not...

55 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I haven’t played since the original dropped, so it would take me too long to catch up, otherwise I would love to play, if like you, I had others to play with. 

yes and no. You may be behind in the story, but there is an induction mission for new players that should make it better getting into the game. You may need a YouTube video or two to get caught up narratively. But the minimum power, the starting power I should say is 1050 now. You don’t have to climb from 0-1200+  

2 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

yes and no. You may be behind in the story, but there is an induction mission for new players that should make it better getting into the game. You may need a YouTube video or two to get caught up narratively. But the minimum power, the starting power I should say is 1050 now. You don’t have to climb from 0-1200+  

Its also stupid easy to get to 1200. Do the story, run a couple strikes, run a lost sector over and over, or just play crucible.

I'm popping on here in a few minutes, I noticed that all 3 characters were bumped to 1050 when Beyond Light installed. My main guy the warlock was at 1060 but the others were at 750 and bungie wanted 10 bucks to power them to 1050 before this launched, lol thanks bungie!! I'm just looking for some folks that play to enjoy the strikes and kill everything not just rush ahead leaving us all to fend for themselves. You know maybe stay together?? I really really want to play these Raids though most and they take 6 people and there's no matcmaking...

I'm off to get through the story to claim my pre-order exotic pulse rifle and it's catalyst. This time I vow to get to 100 on the seasons too to claim all that great loot! I only got to 65 last season and that was the first season I really played in. I barely understand how to get weapons better, etc. The end game stuff is beyond me. I love the game for what it is a FPS but much I just don't enjoy. I hate Crucible, and yes I suck, still hate it... 

Noone seems to have the time to actually show fellow gamers how things are done, etc these days. It's "this strike can be don in 11 minutes" so lets do it 1050 times before lunch...lol

1 hour ago, HardAct said:

Well now thats one, thanks man. When do you play most?

I'm good for some  nights pacific time zone say 9-11pm

Anytime after 9 CST for me is good. Maybe 8 if I cook dinner early. But 9 is usually when I'm done with dinner and the wife is settled in watching her tv and I can close the door and game without any interruptions.

On 11/12/2020 at 11:53 AM, XxEvil AshxX said:

Anytime after 9 CST for me is good. Maybe 8 if I cook dinner early. But 9 is usually when I'm done with dinner and the wife is settled in watching her tv and I can close the door and game without any interruptions.

I'll be on around 8-9pm PDT, we need another team member too for strikes! I'm really needing team mates that play a bit more casually and don't have to be the very first one through a door so that maybe we can get revived if need be? Also clans? I need to join one that helps with xp boosts, thoughts? anyway, I'll be running lost sectors and opening regency chests until I see one of you. HardAct on Xbox one x

19 minutes ago, HardAct said:

I'll be on around 8-9pm PDT, we need another team member too for strikes! I'm really needing team mates that play a bit more casually and don't have to be the very first one through a door so that maybe we can get revived if need be? Also clans? I need to join one that helps with xp boosts, thoughts? anyway, I'll be running lost sectors and opening regency chests until I see one of you. HardAct on Xbox one x

I'll be around. As far as trying to be the first one through a door, I'll have no idea where I'm going so I'll likely be following you lol.

ok good, most strikes I play the second the game drops us in the teammates jump on a bike and jet out down the map leaving every enemies alive as they go just to get the the end real fast and it's done. some jump puzzles are tricky i've found and if i go down no one ever come back to revive me. I just want to experience the whole thing for what it is. you no have fun, enjoy the scenery? Cool hope to se you on, are you in a clan? I don't even know how to add someone to a fire team but well figure it. I really want to experience the raids like I said but the don't have matchmaking, and you need a team of 6! They take about 2-35 minutes are are challenging, though I've never even got to do one ever. light never has to be 1240 to do the raids so that's a bit tricky. But I was able to get from 1050-1200 very fast just killing shit, running patrols, running lost sectors, looking for powerful champions and doing public actives! 

Sorry if I missed you guys last night, My mom was just diagnosed with covid-19 and I've been rather stressed about the whole thing! I live over 2000 miles from her and I'm quite worried. She's over 70 and has several underlying conditions. I'm so FUCKING tired of this damn virus. I'll be on tonight, maybe shooting some virtual bad guys in the face will make me feel better.

• Sad 1