Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Astronaut Mark Kelly is +5 over McSally, in May it was McSally +1, whos favorability has dropped from +9 to +2 since May.

https://ohpredictive.com/press-releases/poll-kelly-flies-by-mcsally-in-q3/

Kelly leads by 9-points (48/39) over McSally in Maricopa County and is ahead of McSally by 14-points (52/38) in Pima County.  However, McSally remains ahead in Rural Arizona by 10-points (47/37).

What is interesting is the fact that McSally is +2 in total favorability in Maricopa County although once the head-to-head matchup is injected she trails Kelly by 9-points in that region.  Roughly 6 out of every 10 likely statewide voters are in Maricopa County. In the last decade, only one statewide campaign lost Maricopa and Pima county and still won statewide.

Conclusion: Maricopa County is the key to winning statewide office in Arizona.

Trump's approval is headed back down again, hard to pin down exactly why but fears about the economy and hes been slightly more deranged lately, lol.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/24/politics/trump-approval-rating-analysis/index.html

Trump needs to be able to break out of the narrow range in order to make himself a favorite for reelection. No president has won an additional term with an approval rating as low as Trump's is currently.

The further Trump's approval rating strays from his disapproval rating, the harder he makes it for himself to win in 2020.

Likely a combination of his limp response to the white supremacist shooter in El Paso, economic worries and the trade war and new tariffs. He's been trending that way for a few weeks. His baseline was the 30s in 2017. After the tax cut, it was the low 40s (I think that's when he really solidified Republican support in polls). And it's just kind of been there. So really, I'm wondering if we're gonna see a new baseline form or if it'll go back to the low 40s again.

23 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

Trump's approval is headed back down again, hard to pin down exactly why but fears about the economy and hes been slightly more deranged lately, lol.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/24/politics/trump-approval-rating-analysis/index.html

Trump needs to be able to break out of the narrow range in order to make himself a favorite for reelection. No president has won an additional term with an approval rating as low as Trump's is currently.

The further Trump's approval rating strays from his disapproval rating, the harder he makes it for himself to win in 2020.

Remember it all comes down to those swing states.

Trump could lose the popular vote by 50 million votes and still win if he racks up majorities in the right states.

National polls don’t matter as much as we’d like them to.

5 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Remember it all comes down to those swing states.

Trump could lose the popular vote by 50 million votes and still win if he racks up majorities in the right states.

National polls don’t matter as much as we’d like them to.

Uhh ok, lol.  I'm pretty sure i've been dumping state polling as well, hes doing terribly everywhere that matters.

Just now, Jason said:

I'm willing to bite my tongue until after the primary season. Any damage to Trump from the right is a good thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Exactly. Challenges from the right mean more than Weld-like challenges.

I'd just like as many Republicans to run against him as possible for the chaos of it all.