Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

27 minutes ago, Jose said:

I have little doubt Booker would be an absolutely fantastic president, but he comes off as so fucking fake and histrionic sometimes that I don't see how he could win the primary or the general.

In terms of voters responding to how politicians come off, I could see Mayor Booker winning the primary, but yeah, not Senator Booker.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm unequivocally opposed to the entire notion of "primaries" simply because the taxpayers of a state should not have to bear the cost of what amounts to a political party's "beauty contest".

Political parties should either reimburse the state for 100% of the costs of conducting a primary or should hold party caucuses instead.

43 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

I've come to the conclusion that I'm unequivocally opposed to the entire notion of "primaries" simply because the taxpayers of a state should not have to bear the cost of what amounts to a political party's "beauty contest".

Political parties should either reimburse the state for 100% of the costs of conducting a primary or should hold party caucuses instead.

100% reimbursement and no discrimination based on Party ID (which shouldn't even be included on voter registration). 

1 hour ago, SFLUFAN said:

How is it a beauty contest if Trump won?

1 minute ago, SilentWorld said:

I find it funny that warren takes a DNA test that concludes there is “strong evidence” that she has a Native ancestor, and after the GOP spin machine gets done the message becomes 1/1024th native. What a world. 

She was dumb to take the bait on getting the test in the first place. 

7 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Are we saying Warren and Sanders aren't perfect people? But there's a sliding scale here people. 

Ya don't say. 

The 'sliding scale' is that you are either Sanders/Ocasio-Cortez or you're a liberal who gets the bullet.

1 minute ago, Chris- said:

The 'sliding scale' is that you are either Sanders/Ocasio-Cortez or you're a liberal who gets the bullet.

I'm not that scared, we all know progressive bullets are made with flowers and unicorns.

Checkmate libtards.

Someday Democrats will understand what strength and fighting is.