Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Justin Amash seriously considering run for President.  

It would likely have to be with the Libertarian Party, as they have ballot access in most every state.  Running as an independent would pose hurdles. 

To all of you boohooing this:  Amash would most likely siphon lukewarm Trump supporters moreso than Biden supporters. This would especially help in Michigan,  Amash's home state.

30 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Justin Amash seriously considering run for President.  

It would likely have to be with the Libertarian Party, as they have ballot access in most every state.  Running as an independent would pose hurdles. 

To all of you boohooing this:  Amash would most likely siphon lukewarm Trump supporters moreso than Biden supporters. This would especially help in Michigan,  Amash's home state.

Who's boohooing this? We know awful people will vote for awful people. 

Just now, mclumber1 said:

In my opinion, Biden would be better off choosing a running mate from a battleground state.  MA is not a battleground state.  Choose someone from MI, FL, WI, or PA.  

Does choosing someone from a battleground state outweigh choosing someone that would appease the left?

9 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Best would be to do both, obviously. Are there are any female politicians (preferably non-white) that are popular in battleground states?

Whitmer? Though it's tough to pick her right now, obviously

6 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I submit it doesn't matter--at all--what state the VP is from. 

I disagree.  Not only does it matter where they are from, it matters who they are.  

Palin was a horrible choice for McCain.  Kaine was a horrible choice for Clinton.  Both of those picks did nothing to expand the coalition or help in battleground states.  

3 minutes ago, Jose said:

Was Biden a bad choice for Obama? Delaware certainly isn't a battleground state. Does anyone even know what state Dick Cheney was from? I sure as fuck don't

Fair enough.  But Obama was a good candidate who brought people to the polls.  Clinton, and now Biden, don't share the same aura as Obama did.