Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

You guys are delusional if you think Sanders is a strong bet against Trump.  He may be what you want, but he isn't what is going to get Trump kicked out of the White House.  Why the hell do you think Trump is shouting "rigged" every chance he gets when Sanders loses a primary? 

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

Which Biden will win.

Actually, I'd say Biden might win a majority now.

NC just called for Biden.

The GOOD thing about a Biden nomination is there’s absolutely no reason to worry about it resulting in a Biden presidency. 

• Guillotine 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Why the hell do you think Trump is shouting "rigged" every chance he gets when Sanders loses a primary? 

HRC also really wanted to go against Trump. The wisdom of the candidates doesn’t necessarily reflect actual wisdom :p 

3 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

You guys are delusional if you think Sanders is a strong bet against Trump.  He may be what you want, but he isn't what is going to get Trump kicked out of the White House.  Why the hell do you think Trump is shouting "rigged" every chance he gets when Sanders loses a primary? 

Will you vote for Biden in the GE if he is the nominee?

6 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

They're going to pull this shit against anyone and everyone.

2 minutes ago, Jose said:

Will you vote for Biden in the GE if he is the nominee?

It depends on who runs for the Libertarian party.  If it's someone like Amash, I'd vote for them no question.  If it's someone like Vermin Supreme, I'd consider voting for Biden. 

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

It depends on who runs for the Libertarian party.  If it's someone like Amash, I'd vote for them no question.  If it's someone like Vermin Supreme, I'd consider voting for Biden. 

Oh gotcha. Continue giving general election advice, please.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, johnny said:

Congratulations President Trump on another 4 years. You earned the right to pick a very conservative justice because the DNC doesn’t actually give a shit about winning lmao 

Where is the evidence that picking Sanders is a better bet?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

The design sucks, but yeah, each district is randomized. In some, Sanders' name will be on the first page.

It was at the place I voted. The instructions were very clear and weren't confusing at all and there were people there explaining how the new machines work. Still it was weird to see Cory Booker still on the ballot.

3 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Same in Texas, Warren was the bottom option of the third page. Not sure what you can do though with 21 candidates on the ballot here in Texas and keep the thing legible. Ours at least has a better visual signal that there are more options.

Same with ours in LA... there's a big "More" button at the bottom of the screen that you'd have to be bind to miss and there are people explaining to voters how to use the machines.