Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

38 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I think every single Bernie supporter on D1P and is still here now (so not rsf) voted for Hillary in 2016. If you can vote for goddamn Hillary but not Biden (the only candidate besides Bernie  who stands a chance to be the nominee tbh) you're fucking stupid.

Didn’t @Jason vote for Mr. Aleppo? Or was that just a running joke?

9 minutes ago, Jose said:

What is this it doesn't matter bullshit I keep hearing? Were any battleground states decided by a single vote? Have any ever? Every vote matters, fuck.

That logic is exactly backward. Because none were decided by a single vote, no individual vote matters :p 

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

That logic is exactly backward. Because none were decided by a single vote, no individual vote matters :p 

Lol you know what I mean. Nobody votes to decide elections with their single vote, you should still do it!

41 minutes ago, Jose said:

What is this it doesn't matter bullshit I keep hearing? Were any battleground states decided by a single vote? Have any ever? Every vote matters, fuck.

CA is not a battleground state though, it's solidly democratic, so it doesn't matter who he as an individual voted for

Oddly enough I've been warming up to Bernie the last week or two. Until he fires his sycophantic mouth frothing staff though it won't make much difference. I don't want to nominate someone for president whose campaign is run by a gaggle of suckerfish; I can't trust that his White House staff would be any different.

And yes Jason voted for the libertarian ticket in 2016. In Jersey although the distinction is the same. Still I agree that every vote counts. Maybe his vote didn't affect Jersey but what if several others would have turned out or voted Clinton if they heard he would? What if still others voted because of those people? Voting for Johnson sent a signal that he didn't think it was all that important and people pick up on that stuff and it affects their attitudes and desires, even subconsciously. Every vote counts.

2 hours ago, Anathema- said:

And yes Jason voted for the libertarian ticket in 2016. In Jersey although the distinction is the same. Still I agree that every vote counts. Maybe his vote didn't affect Jersey but what if several others would have turned out or voted Clinton if they heard he would? What if still others voted because of those people? Voting for Johnson sent a signal that he didn't think it was all that important and people pick up on that stuff and it affects their attitudes and desires, even subconsciously. Every vote counts.

The vote itself doesn’t matter. It’s what people say to others about who they are voting for that matters. Basically Jason could have lied and said I’m voting Clinton to everyone around him and secretly voted Johnson and the effect you guys are talking about is achieved without voting for Clinton. No one actually knows with certainty who anyone votes for. 

40 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

The vote itself doesn’t matter. It’s what people say to others about who they are voting for that matters. Basically Jason could have lied and said I’m voting Clinton to everyone around him and secretly voted Johnson and the effect you guys are talking about is achieved without voting for Clinton. No one actually knows with certainty who anyone votes for. 

That's very true, which is why Jane Sanders promoting "so many choices" on election day 2016 was such a problem and a reflection of the Sanders team that almost permanently turn me off of his campaign.

29 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

That's very true, which is why Jane Sanders promoting "so many choices" on election day 2016 was such a problem and a reflection of the Sanders team that almost permanently turn me off of his campaign.

Source?  Not questioning you, I would just like to see what you're referring to.  I did a quick search of "Jane Sanders So Many Choices 2016" and I couldn't find anything about it.  I saw that she retweeted a video with Bernie saying, “We’re not a movement where I can snap my fingers and say to you what you should do… You won’t listen to me, you shouldn’t, you make these decisions yourself… "

https://heavy.com/news/2016/09/why-did-jane-sanders-tweet-retweet-bernie-sanders-do-not-to-listen-to-me-video-clinton-endorsement-watch-youtube/

also just for fun cus I was reading some old tweets while looking for what you were referring to,

aged like a fine wine...

There’s no reason for people to be mad about Rogan endorsing Bernie. Asking Bernie to refuse the endorsement is ridiculous. Joe Rogan is somewhat problematic but he’s friendly, empathizes with people, is open minded (LIKES having challenging discussions), and honest about his faults. I do think he gives a little too much shine to alt right ideas and he has that comedian mentality when it comes to offending people, but he also gives a lot of time to the liberal side of things. Plus his episode where he totally pisses off Steven Crowder is gold. I think Rogan speaks to a lot of people who don’t consider themselves conservatives or liberals. 

First they say Bernie is unelectable because he can't reach conservative voters like Biden can but then they turn around & get outraged when he's supported by someone that has a conservative following (who ironically isn't even conservative himself).  Let me clutch my pearls.