Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Sanders: “I misspoke the other day." Not slowing down.

“We were doing in some cases five or six meetings today, three or four rallies and town meetings and meeting with groups of people. I don't think I’m going to do that,” Sanders told reporters outside his Burlington home on Tuesday. “But I certainly intend to be actively campaigning. I think we can change the nature of the campaign a bit. Make sure that I have the strength to do what I have to do.”

In the NBC interview, he said, “I want to start off slower and build up and build up and build up.”

1 hour ago, thewhyteboar said:

I want Warren to win, but I hope Sanders keeps running. Sanders may have a creepy weird-ass twitter army, but he is a good dude and great candidate. 

I think he is a great dude, but a terrible candidate. Still want him in the race, though.

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

"Oct 30, 2020: FBI director Chris Wray announces he is reopening the case looking into [whatever] that involves VP candidate Gillum"

I mean it was super small potatoes. If Dems didn't suck, that would be a non-issue.

Anyway,  Abrams is about 10 billion times a better VP candidate than Gillum.

4 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

In other news for you Bernie fans out there, CNN continues to display their bias against the Bern by giving him a live interview with Sonjay Gupta about his heart attack. Should be on any minute.

Pfff...CNN just wants to remind everyone he had a heart attack.

• Haha 1