Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

2 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

This is an interesting poll, Bullock who is running for president but has no chance of winning is beating Trump in Montana, now hes the only one but just shows how much daylight Trump has opened up for Dems even in red red states.

Maybe he should run for Senate idk

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jason said:

WTF is a "C" subpoena? 

Like the boyfriend heard before panicking, there's a missing period.  "Emails after C," refers to the gossamer that Clinton's email scandal rested on, emails that contained information not permitted on unclassified networks. The problem with that always was that they wanted people to believe C meant classified when, as you know, C means confidential and not restricted on unclassified systems. Thought pause. Subpoena!

2 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Think of all the things we won't be able to do with a democratic majority in the Senate

He has a higher probability of winning than the others though I would think. While Hickenlooper didn't show up to that event in the WaPo article, he supports a carbon tax which is the single most important policy to get passed in Congress addressing climate change. 

5 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

He has a higher probability of winning than the others though I would think. While Hickenlooper didn't show up to that event in the WaPo article, he supports a carbon tax which is the single most important policy to get passed in Congress addressing climate change. 

He's probably going to win CO, but his policies are generally shit. I don't exactly trust a former oil guy who drank fracking water that he actually supports a meaningful carbon tax, let alone something more ambitious like the gnd

13 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

I didn't see this, but thought it was cool...

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/09/facebook-tells-biden-campaign-it-wont-remove-false-ads-from-politicans.html?__source=twitter|main

Very cool. Facebook will remove or flag all misinformation, unless that misinformation is coming directly from a politician.

I'm sure nobody will ever abuse this by filing papers for a ghost campaign. 

9 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

CNN, New Times, WaPo etc could issue a press release admitting their bias against Bernie and some of you clowns would still deny it. 

I'm surprised you're not talking about the REAL story here... how the MSM, DNC, The Clintons, The Bidens, The Banks and even The Warrens poisoned Bernie causing him to have this sham heart attack.... you know because he was killing it in the polls.

I'm not even joking because a couple of Bernie fans on my Facebook have actually floated this :|

10 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm surprised you're not talking about the REAL story here... how the MSM, DNC, The Clintons, The Bidens, The Banks and even The Warrens poisoned Bernie causing him to have this sham heart attack.... you know because he was killing it in the polls.

good post 🤡