Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

10 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Obviously Beto isn't going to be President. But here's a question: Would he be more valuable running for Senator, or as a VP pick to try and turn Texas blue?

My vote goes for Senator.

Senate but that isn’t happening. There are too many candidates. He already chose. 

I’m obviously hoping he is chosen as VP.  

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Yes, sure, scooters are such a bigger urban menace than gigantic lifted pickup trucks. :rolleyes:

Scooters do make it harder for actual pedestrians on sidewalks to get around.  And scooters on the streets make overall traffic less safe.  

On another note, I recently bought a stock F150 and I think it sits up too high.  I've contemplated getting it lowered a few inches, but everyone scoffs at the idea as if it were blasphemy.  Its a 2wd truck - it's not as if I'm ever going to take it off road. I don't need to express how much of a man I am by hanging truck nutz from my receiver hitch and have a 10 inch lift. 

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

:lol: You're seriously citing fucking Las Vegas as an example of a place that's a good pedestrian experience that was ruined by scooters? :rofl:

No!  San Diego has been blighted with scooters.  Sorry I wasn't more specific.  I only mentioned Las Vegas because I was asked if I've ever lived in a big city.

20 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Andrew Yang Becomes 9th Candidate Qualify For The September Democratic Primary Debate

Qualified:

Joe Biden
Cory Booker
Pete Buttigieg
Kamala Harris
Amy Klobuchar
Beto O'Rourke
Bernie Sanders
Elizabeth Warren
Andrew Yang

Donor Requirements Met:

Julián Castro
Tulsi Gabbard

So we're still gonna get one big"debate"? Break it in two

51 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

So we're still gonna get one big"debate"? Break it in two

:facepalm:

But with Castro inching closer and possibly even Steyer, more than 10 candidates could qualify — meaning there could again be two debates spread across two nights instead of just one. According to the DNC, both Sept. 12 and 13 are reserved for now.

10 minutes ago, chakoo said:

Can we just call it already and give the nomination to Warren already?

I hate to break it to you, but it’s probably Biden :p